Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DITC - Volume 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 3 Empty
PostSubject: DITC - Volume 3   DITC - Volume 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 2:03 am

Today I present an album from 1995, OTR Clique - Streets Deeper Than The Grave, on All Net Records. The trio is 2 Still, Dameka (female member who is very dope imo) and Mack-11, from Cincinatti, Ohio. The youtube videos show 2 different album covers because in 1996 they released "The Rap Game" which had the tracks off this album again plus a few more.

90's Rap-A-Lot fans will definately enjoy this album and the overall sound and content. The tracks are all quality, some of them were produced by John Bido, and if you haven't already, I recommend checkin it if you find it for a price that suits your budget. Originally released with 10 tracks. I would rate it about 4.00.

Unfortunately whoever did the youtube rip of "Who Is It" did a bad job in the quality, but anyway, hope you enjoy.

V.1 > PG-13, Rollin Wit Da PG [1990]
V.2 > Chuck Nutt, Give It Up [1999]
Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 3   DITC - Volume 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:03 pm

This is definitely dope and I can cosign on this. I bought this on amazon about a month ago for dirt cheap, the price has risen at the moment, but wait a little and it should fall. Lounge is on point when comparing it to early RAL - terrell and k. rob should especially dig it. jeffrey too since it is midwest.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

DITC - Volume 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 3   DITC - Volume 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 3   DITC - Volume 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:56 pm

Yeah i probably would have really dug this back then but now not so such. Good stuff just not my speed in 2010. I actually remember seeing this album in a few low low bins but never chanced it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DITC - Volume 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DITC - Volume 3   DITC - Volume 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DITC - Volume 3
Page 1 of 1