Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Empty
PostSubject: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:54 pm

I'll peep this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
I'll peep this one.

I can't wait for this one to drop. HOPEFULLY they don't push it back.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:02 am

Not super excited. Love UGK but all the Bun B solos are just a little generic to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:04 am

booerns wrote:
Not super excited. Love UGK but all the Bun B solos are just a little generic to me.

I feel both of Bun's first two solos are near classic. Trill is the better of the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:49 am

booerns wrote:

I actually agree. Bun's usually got the lyrics and flows down pat, but some of the beats/guests/hooks/song concepts strike me as really bland.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:18 am

booerns wrote:

Same here. I usually keep this sort of thing to myself when speaking on southern rap because folks get sensitive, but Bun B on the solo tip hardly interests me anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:20 am

Aang wrote:
Bun B on the solo tip hardly interests me anymore...

Any reason for that? I'm not going to get bent out of shape, lol, I'm just asking.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:03 pm

Damn. Features cover almost 75 percent of the album. I guess he needs to sell records, but I'm not really looking forward to this release. Bun comes with the lyrics, but he doesn't need to have album jam packed with features. Also, Drake on 2 songs???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing   Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bun B's Trill O.G. cover and track listing
Page 1 of 1