Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #49

Go down 

?
Remember this album #49 Vote_lcap0%Remember this album #49 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard it
Remember this album #49 Vote_lcap100%Remember this album #49 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #49 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:05 am

Remember this album #49 For_All_Seasons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

LOL....I remember getting hype on him from some verses I heard and blindly buying this for the high high from Wherehouse Music. Needless to say I took this shit back like a week later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:22 am

All I remember about this album is that when he was asked about the lead single in the Source he said the song was a piece of shit, that he recorded his verses to a different beat, and they straight up bought the Nas verse from Columbia so they could have a "hit single". Not only was I not interested in anything he was going to release, it made me lose a lot of respect for dude as an "artist".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:12 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
All I remember about this album is that when he was asked about the lead single in the Source he said the song was a piece of shit, that he recorded his verses to a different beat, and they straight up bought the Nas verse from Columbia so they could have a "hit single". Not only was I not interested in anything he was going to release, it made me lose a lot of respect for dude as an "artist".

Yeah, this was on a different level of the game, so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:44 pm

I never heard this album in it's entirety and really had no desire to cop it. I've never been all that impressed with Nature other than his verse on Banned From TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:46 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I never heard this album in it's entirety and really had no desire to cop it. I've never been all that impressed with Nature other than his verse on Banned From TV.

Yep, that was Nature's best verse ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #49   Remember this album #49 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #49
Page 1 of 1