Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-Block: Day 4

Go down 
+2
Shaun
T. Myers
6 posters

?
Classic
D-Block: Day 4 Vote_lcap0%D-Block: Day 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
D-Block: Day 4 Vote_lcap75%D-Block: Day 4 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Very good
D-Block: Day 4 Vote_lcap25%D-Block: Day 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

D-Block: Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

D-Block: Day 4 Gangster_and_a_Gentleman
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:27 am

Excellent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:29 am

T. Myers wrote:
Excellent

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:05 am

Excellent with a tad of classic sprinkled here and there. His best solo album easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:33 am

I'm gonna say very good. It has flashes of excellence but I prefer Time is Money personally.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:38 am

KRob86 wrote:
Excellent with a tad of classic sprinkled here and there. His best solo album easily.

Liez. But, I agree with the first sentence.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:12 am

Excellent over here.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

Definitely Excellent. I love this album
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:05 pm

4.5 star album IMO.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:27 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:29 pm

A Gangster And A Gentleman >Time Is Money
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:44 pm

A very good effort by my dude Styles P....

he's one of the major reasons why I have The Lox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Geto Boys by about 20 miles

Scarface>>>>Jadakiss (the overall career of 'Face is just too strong for most to fuck with, but if I was talking strictly lyrically than Kiss would take him IMO) but 'Face wins that match-up!

Styles P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Willie "Damn" D-this one is not even remotely fuckin close....Styles destroys his solo catalog and just wipes the floor with him lyrically IMO

Sheek Louch>>>>>>>>>>>>Bushwick Bill- again it's not close IMO...neither lyrically nor solo catalog wise (After Taxes and Silverback Gorilla are 2 strong underrated efforts IMO) and Sheek would KILL that midget in any kind of battle IMO Smile and quite easily....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:45 pm

D.Powell wrote:
A very good effort by my dude Styles P....

he's one of the major reasons why I have The Lox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Geto Boys by about 20 miles

Scarface>>>>Jadakiss (the overall career of 'Face is just too strong for most to fuck with, but if I was talking strictly lyrically than Kiss would take him IMO) but 'Face wins that match-up!

Styles P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Willie "Damn" D-this one is not even remotely fuckin close....Styles destroys his solo catalog and just wipes the floor with him lyrically IMO

Sheek Louch>>>>>>>>>>>>Bushwick Bill- again it's not close IMO...neither lyrically nor solo catalog wise (After Taxes and Silverback Gorilla are 2 strong underrated efforts IMO) and Sheek would KILL that midget in any kind of battle IMO Smile and quite easily....

Wow Powell, I think you may have indirectly created a WHOLE NEW topic of discussion with these thoughts, lol. I respect that though.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:47 pm

Lol...nah Wayne they've heard my Lox and Geto Boys rants before many times man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Lol...nah Wayne they've heard my Lox and Geto Boys rants before many times man

Oh, well it's probably the first time I've heard those rants, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:12 pm

Geto Boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Lox

Jada and company may be better lyricists, but the GB's discography is light years better than the Lox's. The Lox are like the talented team that never seems to win a championship. While the Geto Boys are that well oiled machine that has team chemistry and is a jack of all trades and knows how to get it done for four quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 4   D-Block: Day 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-Block: Day 4
Page 1 of 1