Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-Block: Day 7

Go down 
4 posters

?
Classic
D-Block: Day 7 Vote_lcap0%D-Block: Day 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
D-Block: Day 7 Vote_lcap50%D-Block: Day 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Very good
D-Block: Day 7 Vote_lcap25%D-Block: Day 7 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Average
D-Block: Day 7 Vote_lcap25%D-Block: Day 7 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Never heard it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

D-Block: Day 7 Empty
PostSubject: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 7:57 am

D-Block: Day 7 AfterTaxesSheekLouch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

Excellent album, bangin from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:27 pm

Average. Dope album but not much replay value. These fuckers are not meant to be solo artist. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:28 pm

Average-Very Good IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

SMH @ Kev, you've bigged up guys less talented than the Lox. I honestly can't see less than 4 stars for this album. The production was fantastic, and Sheek brought the heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:35 pm

Average is not a bad rating, every fucking album can't be very good or excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:41 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Average is not a bad rating, every fucking album can't be very good or excellent.

Average is 3 stars, this album is better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm

To me average ranges from 3.0-3.5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Average. Dope album but not much replay value. These fuckers are not meant to be solo artist. Shaking My Head

Depending on your intention, I might completely agree with you. I will say that their solo albums are usually better than their two group albums, but clearly as solo artists they just don't have "it" whereas their chemistry definitely shines through on group songs. Even when it's just two of them, I find Jada's so-obvious-they're-not-even-that-clever punchlines easier to stomach, Sheek's voice easier to swallow, and Styles slow flow thuggery seems more unique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:34 pm

Jeff, you're not a D-Block fan at all so it's pointless for you to even comment.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 2:01 pm

Why are fans only permitted to comment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:50 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Because Jeff bashes everything Lox/D-Block related, just like he does with Wu-Tang. What's the point of commenting on a thread of an act you don't like?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Because Jeff bashes everything Lox/D-Block related, just like he does with Wu-Tang. What's the point of commenting on a thread of an act you don't like?

to hate, why else? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Excellent album, bangin from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

Very good to me...but I need to give this another spin...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

smh @ KJ. You gave Walk Witt Me an average rating, and the second someone gives this the same one, you go on a rampage.

Excellent album, btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

Shaun wrote:
smh @ KJ. You gave Walk Witt Me an average rating, and the second someone gives this the same one, you go on a rampage.

Excellent album, btw

After Taxes is a far better album than WWM. And anyone who doesn't rate this album at least very good can't possibly be much of a D-Block fan at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 9:46 am

KJ Styles wrote:
After Taxes is a far better album than WWM.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Block: Day 7   D-Block: Day 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-Block: Day 7
Page 1 of 1