Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Undisputed
So Fabolous
So Fabolous

How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Empty
PostSubject: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:07 pm

Hey everyone who I know and even those who I don't,

What's good? What've been the major issues and topics of discussion round here? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING? How's the music, how's your lives? I've been good, I'm about to be a senior in college next year so I'm verrrrry good lol. Let me know what's up?
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:20 pm

Vinnie Paz, Diabolic and Big Boi. Also the Tech N9ne collabos. and good luck in your senior year in college. Incoming sophomore here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:30 pm

college is for suckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

Undisputed wrote:
Hey everyone who I know and even those who I don't,

What's good? What've been the major issues and topics of discussion round here? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING? How's the music, how's your lives? I've been good, I'm about to be a senior in college next year so I'm verrrrry good lol. Let me know what's up?

What's good Undisputed! It's been a lot of major issues and topics of discussion on the forum, topics such as the best hip hop discographies, who thinks Gucci Mane is wack, determining the top Wu-Tang albums, just to name a few. The music is basic the same, nothing quite different there. Big Boi's album seems to be the hottest album right now. My life is fine for the most part. As a long time music fan (hip hop specifically), I've been developing a strong interest in entering the music business in a behind the scenes role, and I'm going to enroll in online classes @ Full Sail University, as well as begin the proceedings of a divorce. That's what's up with your's truly.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:43 pm

You need Super Chron Flight Bros, 60 Second Assassin, and AOTP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?   How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everybody doing? What albums do I need to hear?
Page 1 of 1