Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Music Album Of The Day 3

Go down 
4 posters

Rate It, Bee-yotches
Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_lcap0%Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_lcap100%Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_lcap0%Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Empty
PostSubject: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:59 am

Kutt Calhoun - Feature Presentation

Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 0

Kutt's sophomore album, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:02 pm

It's a good 4 star album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:31 pm

4 sounds about right, real solid and his best easily.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

Damn, another one I haven't heard. Could anyone give me a list of 5 albums from Strange music not by Tech 9 , Lynch, or Cognito that I should definetely check out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

Kutt Kalhoun - Feature Presentation
Prozak - Tales From The Sick
Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

And all the Tech N9ne Collabos if you haven't peeped them.

I don't think Big Scoob or Skatterman and Snug Brim are that noteworthy. The other two Kutt Calhoun and the other Krizz CD are real hit and miss. Grave Plott sucks. Project Deadman is not great.

I would recommend the Liquid Assassin solo as well, but it is technically not on Strange Music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:30 pm

Grave Plott doesn't suck, you are the only one that feels that way, sir.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:32 pm

Grave Plott was dope to me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:34 pm

You two are white trash honkies... to normal people grave plott sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You two are white trash honkies... to normal people grave plott sucks.

Like who else, sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:42 pm

I do, in fact, love that song.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 3   Strange Music Album Of The Day 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:45 pm

Brooks is the king of white trash rap SRP not Eminem.