Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Music Album Of The Day 4

Go down 
2 posters

Since You Haven't Heard It, Judge It By It's Cover
Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Vote_lcap0%Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Vote_lcap0%Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage

Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 S_2cbb336fce22f72ed2de893bfe19f2ea

Yes, this wasn't dropped on Strange Music, but I'm going to list shit that's part of the collective and not just shit from the label.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

I judged it a 3
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:14 am

If I could see the cover I would judge it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:19 am

Halfy, add me on facebook. Jeff Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 5:28 pm

is the artist New World Hustle or the album title? lol a name and/or bigger picture would help?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Halfy, add me on facebook. Jeff Oliver.

No offense, but I only add people that I've met in person. You're probably a cool dude in real life but I try to be really cautious about personal info on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 5:40 pm

You have good instinct halfy, I was trying to get your facebook to see if you looked like a hipster douche... jeff was just trying to lend a helping hand... I also planned to rob you if you ever indicated you were out of town in your facebook status.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You have good instinct halfy, I was trying to get your facebook to see if you looked like a hipster douche... jeff was just trying to lend a helping hand... I also planned to rob you if you ever indicated you were out of town in your facebook status.

Oh, I see. Well it will be a mystery for now, although I don't think I look like a hipster at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Music Album Of The Day 4   Strange Music Album Of The Day 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Music Album Of The Day 4
Page 1 of 1