Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)

Go down 
+8
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Myestro
Half
Shaun
Xcel
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:17 pm

Hilarious. I asked for a partial paypal refund and they refused telling me I only ordered the Golden Chyld Single and T-Shirt. I told them no, because the product had a picture of the ADIDAS vinyl on it AND the name of the product I ordered says ADIDAS Vinyl Edition. SMH.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Hilarious. I asked for a partial paypal refund and they refused telling me I only ordered the Golden Chyld Single and T-Shirt. I told them no, because the product had a picture of the ADIDAS vinyl on it AND the name of the product I ordered says ADIDAS Vinyl Edition. SMH.

Wow, that's what I call rape
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:21 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Did you order the vinyl version through Paypal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:15 pm

Yeah, I initially asked for a partial refund, but if they keep with the bullshit I'll just ask for a full refund from paypal. Fuck Ras' profit margins.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

Is Paypal good about those issue? I may need to open a dispute with Paypal because of Blowitoutahere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:20 pm

It depends. One time they fucking screwed me. I ordered a book, it came and the cover was all messed up. I asked for a refund and they said some shit about it not covering disputes about the condition of something. But other than that I've gotten refunded full amounts of 50 and 60 bucks for undelivered CDs in the last year. I have found blowitoutahere's customer service is pretty good though, what's the issue?

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
It depends. One time they fucking screwed me. I ordered a book, it came and the cover was all messed up. I asked for a refund and they said some shit about it not covering disputes about the condition of something. But other than that I've gotten refunded full amounts of 50 and 60 bucks for undelivered CDs in the last year. I have found blowitoutahere's customer service is pretty good though, what's the issue?

I pre-ordered Killah Priest on 8/1/10, and then they changed it to backordered. I noticed the other day that they list it as being in stock now so i asked them when and if mine had been shipped. They told me that my order had been canceled cause backorders are canceled after 10 days, and a refund is issued in 24-72 hours. However, i haven't received a refund for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

Ah, they canceled on me two CDs and refunded me the CD price minus the shipping. I had to go back and forth for a few days with CS, but I got the 2 bucks shipped refunded within a week as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

I got my CD - no -t-shirt - fuck ras kass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

wtf....how did you get it before me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

I supported through kickstarter - did you do that or just pre-order?

Fuck Ras Kass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

Pre-ordered off of Bandcamp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:40 pm

I think maybe kickstarter then pre-order then regular order?

Who knows?

Overall nice looking CDs
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 12:49 pm

still no cd for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:18 pm

Nothing here, and I was first to pre-order. Assclowns.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

Well today is a holiday so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

Brilliance in motion as always, Tran. SRP got his on Saturday, and you'd think I would have gotten mine first if I pre-ordered first, as they should just be going down the list.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

I was talking to Myers fuck head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

And he was just saying he hadn't gotten his yet because he hasn't been on much this weekend, fuckhead. Good try again though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

I don't know if he's been on here much this weekend, I don't keep fucking track. I see him posting this today, not Sunday. So again, shut the fuck up you e.mo bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Tran. Ken Griffey Jr. took steroids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

Jeff wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Tran. Ken Griffey Jr. took steroids.

While I always enjoy seeing Tran get shitted on, you're wrong about that Jeff. Griffey never juiced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:31 pm

The kid in me desperately wants to believe that, but every single player of that era who was any good was on 'em, so...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

I got my copy in the mail today. Which is weird, because I didn't even order it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

Grand Moff Myestro wrote:
I got my copy in the mail today. Which is weird, because I didn't even order it.

Even weirder since mail isn't delivered today!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:37 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Grand Moff Myestro wrote:

Even weirder since mail isn't delivered today!

Oh, you're too smart!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:38 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

I don't know if Griffey juiced or not. I'd believe it if he did. My point is to mainly point out that Tran gets too pissy too easily and needs to take a fucking prozac and chill out. How can anybody that listens to that much Blue Scholars be so mad all the time? Oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

True. It's difficult to be upset when you're asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:50 pm

I'd be popping prozac like m&m's if I listened to Blue Scholars all the time. Who could be angry when your life is scored by Sabzi?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

You made a sideways comment at me, I responded.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

The funny part was I wasn't even talking to you in the first fucking place.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

"My point is to mainly point out that Tran gets too pissy too easily and needs to take a fucking prozac and chill out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

Shaun wrote:
"My point is to mainly point out that Tran gets too pissy too easily and needs to take a fucking prozac and chill out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:08 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
The kid in me desperately wants to believe that, but every single player of that era who was any good was on 'em, so...

Nah that's not true, just the big home run hitters were.

Besides, if Griffey were juicing he wouldn't have gotten injured as much as he did during his career and he'd probably would have more homers than Bonds.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

lol fucking funny man. You make a sideways comment first and I respond, and now I'm the one that needs to chill out. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

Jeff wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

Seriously, when people tell you to chill out, it's because you can't take a joke. The fact that you've completely missed this and are still arguing about it, proves my point even further. Tran you're a cool guy, but as long as your more sensitive than a g-spot, you're going to get fucked with. Get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

1. Griffey was a big home run hitter - fact.

2. Steroids makes athletes more susceptible to injuries - fact.

3. As always KJ doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about - fact.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

And all I'm saying is you are damn annoying. Other guys make fun of me and I don't care because they aren't annoying like you man. Get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:45 pm

Buddy, look up the definition of annoying. You're sensitive to my jokes, sorry. But sometimes it's really hard not to point and laugh at the kid in the piss stained jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

1. Griffey was the ONLY big home run hitter not to use steroids- FACT

2. None of the steroid users suffered significant injuries while they were using- FACT

3. Southern Rap Ho Pedro doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about- FACT

Many people considered Griffey the best player in baseball prior to the steroid era, and had as many career homers as Bonds did. Had he taken them, he probably would have surpassed Bonds and may not have gotten injured as much. As I previously stated, none of the guys that were using ever caught major significant injuries like Griffey did, so shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

Nah, even when you don't joke it's still annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:53 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

1. Griffey was the ONLY big home run hitter not to use steroids- FACT

2. None of the steroid users suffered significant injuries while they were using- FACT

3. Southern Rap Ho Pedro doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about- FACT

Many people considered Griffey the best player in baseball prior to the steroid era, and had as many career homers as Bonds did. Had he taken them, he probably would have surpassed Bonds and may not have gotten injured as much. As I previously stated, none of the guys that were using ever caught major significant injuries like Griffey did, so shut the fuck up.

Wtf are you talking about KJ? I'm a huge Griffey fan, but to say it's a fact that Griffey was the only big home run hitter not to use steroids is a far reach. How can you be so damn sure? I was damn surprise that A Rod was juiced up. So do you think Albert Pujos on the juice? And smh @ on none of the steroid users suffered significant injuries while they were using. Seriously? SRP is correct, steroids makes athletes more susceptible to injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

KJ, you keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

STEROIDS CAUSE INJURIES.

Look it up, dude.

http://www.sportsinjuryhandbook.com/features_archive/dangers_of_steroids.html

Keep playing yourself tho, LMAO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:56 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
I was talking to Myers fuck head.

did i say i didn't get my cd today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:
still no cd for me
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

Jeff wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
still no cd for me

indeed, seems to me there was no mention of the cd not coming today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next