Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revote #12: Scarface

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Jason
6 posters

Top 50, Top 100, or Neither?
Top 50
Revote #12: Scarface Vote_lcap82%Revote #12: Scarface Vote_rcap
 82% [ 14 ]
Top 100
Revote #12: Scarface Vote_lcap0%Revote #12: Scarface Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Revote #12: Scarface Vote_lcap18%Revote #12: Scarface Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

Revote #12: Scarface Empty
PostSubject: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 8:04 am

Vote On.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 8:10 am

he's tied for numero uno
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:10 am

top 50
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:39 am

THE KING OF THE SOUTH...nuff said

top 50 easily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:05 am

GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:51 pm

SHEEP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:56 pm

KRob86 wrote:
GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:36 pm

Number 9 on my GOAT list

Whoever voted neither is a DUMB FUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:39 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

thats really fucking ignorant of you. fuck your gay, just people you dont agree with it doesnt mean you need to be a fagget about it. i see you post this ignorant type of shit all the time. you need to just shut the fuck up when someone doesnt vote the same as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 5:56 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

thats really fucking ignorant of you. fuck your gay, just people you dont agree with it doesnt mean you need to be a fagget about it. i see you post this ignorant type of shit all the time. you need to just shut the fuck up when someone doesnt vote the same as you.

I'm just telling like it is Cory. You're a DUMB FUCK! There are not 100 MC's better than Scarface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:04 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

I'm just telling like it is Cory. You're a DUMB FUCK! There are not 100 MC's better than Scarface.

and your a DUMB FUCK for not liking everyone i like. and thats just how it is. i dont know how you live with your self. your fucking stupid man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:10 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

and your a DUMB FUCK for not liking everyone i like. and thats just how it is. i dont know how you live with your self. your fucking stupid man.

I live with myself very easily, I'm tall, dark, handsome, intelligent, and I keep it real. I'm Kool John, BITCH!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

I live with myself very easily, I'm tall, dark, handsome, intelligent, and I keep it real. I'm Kool John, BITCH!!!!

keep telling yourself that you fat delusional piece of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:35 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

Actually my girl tells me that, and yours would too if she saw me....oh wait a minute, you're gay so you don't know anything about women!! Get off my dick, you canadian homo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:41 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

Actually my girl tells me that, and yours would too if she saw me....oh wait a minute, you're gay so you don't know anything about women!! Get off my dick, you canadian homo!

again with the canadian thing. doesnt work son its a much better place. also im 100% sure my girl looks better then yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 6:45 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Number 9 on my GOAT list

again with the canadian thing. doesnt work son its a much better place. also im 100% sure my girl looks better then yours.

Keep tellin yourself that you Turrets Syndrome havin, dickridin faggot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revote #12: Scarface   Revote #12: Scarface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revote #12: Scarface
Page 1 of 1