Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Empty
PostSubject: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:10 pm

This one will be released on August 17th (http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=87623).

OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Cuban-linx-2_work

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:12 pm

Is this going to be limited in any way? or what is the deluxe thing about it again? If it is significantly beefed up or nicer looked I will get it. I thought the original press was pretty cheap looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Is this going to be limited in any way? or what is the deluxe thing about it again? If it is significantly beefed up or nicer looked I will get it. I thought the original press was pretty cheap looking.

Not limited in any way. It's going to include two new songs (Never Matter w/ Bun B and Rock Stars w/ GZA & Inspectah Deck). Also, four remixes to “New Wu” “Broken Safety” “Penitentiary (Travis Barker Remix),” and “About Me Remix” w/ The Game. The digital only release is going to have six videos with the set.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

Hmm. Now I'm confused. I thought you (or Slang) said they were releasing OB4CL 1 as a gold edition?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

This was a dope album last year, although I'm not really reaching for it anymore. Sounds like some cool fan service but I don't think I'll be buying this. I'll stick to my original copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:35 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
Hmm. Now I'm confused. I thought you (or Slang) said they were releasing OB4CL 1 as a gold edition?

There's been some updates since then, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
This was a dope album last year, although I'm not really reaching for it anymore. Sounds like some cool fan service but I don't think I'll be buying this. I'll stick to my original copy.

I'll be copping this, and I'll still have my original copy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:14 pm

i wil pay $15 to hear "Rockstars" alone....that song is almost at urban legend status
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm

"The digital-only release will also boast six videos for such standout cuts as “New Wu,” “House of Flying Daggers,” “Surgical Gloves,” “Canal Street,” “Have Mercy,” and “Catalina.”"

FUCK THAT

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i wil pay $15 to hear "Rockstars" alone....that song is almost at urban legend status

I hear you Slang.
Back to top Go down

Slang Editorial wrote:
"The digital-only release will also boast six videos for such standout cuts as “New Wu,” “House of Flying Daggers,” “Surgical Gloves,” “Canal Street,” “Have Mercy,” and “Catalina.”"

FUCK THAT

That is crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

Did I just read this right? This will ONLY be released as an iTunes version? (This may be the case because I haven't seen any CD versions listed on the Amazon or Best Buy sites.)
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 7:48 pm

I'd cop the CD...if it included the videos and whatnot.

No way do I pay full price for a handful of songs and no videos. Co-sign SRP 100%.

I hate when artists pull this shit...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

Both new tracks are off the chain..the remixes are ok but if you have the original CD and you can find a way to get Rock Stars and the Bun B track, you'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:27 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Both new tracks are off the chain..the remixes are ok but if you have the original CD and you can find a way to get Rock Stars and the Bun B track, you'll be alright.

i bought both those tracks last night both dope
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

arite so i only listened to Rockstars once last night on really low volume and didnt know what to think but i bumped it just now like 6 times in a row and im loving this song now. Why the fuck wasnt it on the album? This wouldve been one of the top songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition   OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OB4CL Pt. II Deluxe Gold Edition
Page 1 of 1