Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Empty
PostSubject: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:35 pm

yea he said this like a month after OBFCL2 came out lol, but im interested in what bonus tracks there will be, if "Rockstars and Smoking Barrels" is on it then i would buy the album. That song is becoming an urban legend among Wu fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
yea he said this like a month after OBFCL2 came out lol, but im interested in what bonus tracks there will be, if "Rockstars and Smoking Barrels" is on it then i would buy the album. That song is becoming an urban legend among Wu fans

Either way I'm buying this, and with it being my #2 favorite album of all time, it's a foregone conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Either way I'm buying this, and with it being my #2 favorite album of all time, it's a foregone conclusion.

oh shit my bad i read the post wrong. He announced a gold edition of OBFCL Part 2 a while ago but never the original so this is news to me. I wonder if the Gold Deluxe of part 2 will come out? this shit just got confusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

oh shit my bad i read the post wrong. He announced a gold edition of OBFCL Part 2 a while ago but never the original so this is news to me. I wonder if the Gold Deluxe of part 2 will come out? this shit just got confusing

Yeah, in this one he was talking about the original. I heard about another version of Part 2 being released also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL   Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raekwon planning to release a Deluxe Gold Edition of OB4CL
Page 1 of 1