Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section

Go down 
+3
Shaun
Half
Wanduras
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Empty
PostSubject: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:46 pm

Yo! Check out one of my latest beats. Let me know what ya'll think. Peace

Created with FL Studio XXL8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:55 pm

Wow, this is great. Kinda reminds me of some older dalek material. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:56 pm

Yeah, that's real good. A little too out there for my tastes it seems, but dope nonetheless.

Also, FL sucks. Reason>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

Lol, thanks man...i think. I actually have reason but I have no idea how to use it. I was told that I needed a midi controller to work it, which, at the time, I did not have. I do now, I just haven't revisited it yet. I hear good and bad about both, though. FL is just what I'm used to. I recently started using Protools as well but I haven't made any beats with it, just recorded some freestyles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

Yeah, reason is doper. The beat is cool, but I think it has the potential for more. I think you went a little too slow and simple with the drums and it kind sucks some of the energy out of the sample.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

Wow, that's really dope. You should tag your beats up so people like me don't gank them.

Because I will.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

smh @ you FL haters. Fuck y'all

This is indeed really dope. What controller do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:29 pm

I feel ya SRP. I'm a slow flower, so my beats tend to be on the slow side. My boy LEB (our group's other producer) makes up for it with his beats, he's kinda on the other end of the spectrum with more upbeat, sometimes poppy type shit.

Excellent advice, Cornholio. I'm a noob at uploading beats to youtube, I didn't even think about that. As far as jacking this beat, feel free. Just let me hear what you do with it. I started writing to it but don't have anything solid yet.

Linker, it's a M-Audio keyboard, not sure of the specs, I got it for free. It was someone's throw away, kinda old.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:43 pm

M-Audio is the way to go. I got a keystation 88. Really nice.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:32 pm

M-Audio Oxygen8 V2>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

There's different versions of Oxygen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

yo this beat is ILL
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 8:56 am

I appreciate the love. More coming soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

What is "The Produce Section"?
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:01 pm

That's the name of my production company. It's also the name of my rap group consisting of myself and two of my boys. We're putting an album together. The Produce Section is where you find fresh beats, get it? lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

You really couldn't figure that out, N3R0? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:38 pm

I didn't know if it was a group or what, valid question IMO.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 12:16 am

Sorry for the late comments.. This one is good, you love those deep base lines huh? I would personally speed up the drums, but I dig everything else about it.. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:13 am

arokone wrote:
Sorry for the late comments.. This one is good, you love those deep base lines huh? I would personally speed up the drums, but I dig everything else about it.. Good stuff!

Lol, yeah man...I actually haven't found a lot of good samples for basslines, thats one of my weaknesses I think. Fruity Loops has this tool called BooBass and I tend to use that a lot, you have a good ear, lol. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:19 am

YO THIS IS SOME FIRE!!!!!!! it aight with you if I do a little joint on this some time this week?
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:19 am

Shit goes hard
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:00 am

AndrewK wrote:
YO THIS IS SOME FIRE!!!!!!! it aight with you if I do a little joint on this some time this week?

Stealing my ideas... smh
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

AndrewK , go for it, mayne, can't wait to hear it. Shaun, you're a staller, you gotta get on yo grind, sucka! lol
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

hahaha just spent an hour n a half fucking around. enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:38 am

AndrewK wrote:

hahaha just spent an hour n a half fucking around. enjoy.

Haha that was fun man, you and Shaun should rap battle over a Wand beat soon, could be interesting
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:29 pm

i'm down for whatever gonna be mad busy the next week or so though. I was procrastinating like shit when I made this vid
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:37 pm

psh. You iz just scared, son!
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm

Dam shaun dont get in over ya head or nothin you realize ur fuckin with someone who doesnt even have a last name right? tryna son me mayn this shit b gettin serious
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

Haha, nice! Good shit man, I'm gonna post my version of this when I get a chance. And Shaun, I think you need to step up to the plate, sir, the mic is waiting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:15 am

Shaun is too busy simulating sex acts with the microphone to actually record... the craziest thing? He has one of those blue ball mics....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 1:22 am

Uh... sure. One of my friends (who also spits) just got a new mic and some ProTools recording ish. And, I have off until Sunday, after tomorrow. Be on the lookout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section   Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indian Bastard (Instrumental) prod by: Wanduras for The Produce Section
Page 1 of 1