Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Wanduras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

I really don't think either of the two are "good rappers" but I CANNOT stop bumpin OJ and Kush and Pilot Talk. WTF? It would be easy to say that the beats carry them both (they're beat selection is phenomenal) but I just really think these dudes know how to make good songs. I blame the marijuana. What do ya'll think???
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

Curren$y is much better than Wiz Khalifa. A bunch of my friends slob on that dude, and I can't see why.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 2:04 pm

I could go either way with who's better. Khalifa gets too poppy sometimes and uses autotune too much but Curren$y is a really simple rhymer. Like I said, they're both subpar rappers but they both flow to the beat well and just make overall good songs.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 2:46 pm

My friends bump both of them to death. It's good music to smoke to and to bump in your ride, but that's pretty much it. Like stated previously, they aren't anything special at all...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 8:03 pm

Curren$y is pretty dope. I know he has a simplistic delivery, but Pilot Talk is one of the best albums to drop this year. The production is top notch Ski Beatz. I hope Curren$y stays working with Ski. Dame Dash was strategic in getting Curren$y on his roster. As for Khalifa, dude is straight pop. All this hype and we get just another throwaway rapper. He just signed a major now, and I'm pretty sure the debut is going to be even more poppy.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 7:19 pm

Yeah man, I'm high on Pilot Talk right now (pun intended). Every time it's over I try to switch to another disc but I can't. Ski Beatz you say? Never heard of em but that shit is intoxicating. I'm working on a remix to Breakfast right now. It has that instrumental portion at the end of the song so I'm gonna spit a few frees to it and post the best one when I'm done. Check for it!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 7:31 pm

"Ski Beatz you say? Never heard of em but that shit is intoxicating. I'm "

Jay-Z, Tupac, etc..
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 8:50 pm

So say yeah.....

"And the flow's retarded/sorta like that Rain Man"

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

You haven't been to a frat party and have not heard Say Yeah at some point. I don't know shit about Wiz otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:17 pm

I just listened to the samples and its sounds real dope. Especially beat wise. Downloading it now may buy later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y   Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y
Page 1 of 1