Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist

Go down 
+7
Dang! Trotter
Norfeest
Myestro
Purple Haze
T. Myers
parker lewis
Shaun
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Empty
PostSubject: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:06 pm

Drops 9/11.

Sounds a lot more like AOTP than they ever have before IMO. Fuck that name, though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

Never really cared for these guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:49 pm

I never really cared for you.

This will be hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:28 pm

I thought you didn't like JMT/AOTP? This sounds JUST like an album they'd make.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

LCOB is dopeness. Jeff, how can you like these guys but not like KP's Elizabeth? I thought that album sounded LCOB all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

Elizabeth was like a 3 star album. I didn't mean to say it was horrid (but I probably did), I just meant it was really disappointing following four nearly classic efforts back to back to back to back (Offering, Stained Glass, Almighty, Beautiful Minds).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:44 pm

BTSG was not almost classic lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

Shaun wrote:
BTSG was not almost classic lol

Steve would agree with me. And I'd argue he's the biggest KP fan on here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

BTSG is dope fool. It's probably KP's 3rd best album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:40 pm

It is dope. The production was lacking, though.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

These guys intrigue me but I am constantly on the fence about them. The first two albums were completely inaccessible to me. They were filled with Egyptian mysticism and Nuwaubian teachings. But I kinda dug the 911 report album. If the new joint is in the same vein as the 911 report I will check for it, but if not then i will pass on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:46 am

UPDATE:

Tracklisting

01 The Great Depression (feat. Cosmic Crusader, Atun Sen Geb & Rasul Allah)
02 Allah One Mind (feat. Rasul Allah, Lex Starwind, Atun Sen Geb & Richard Raw)
03 Men Behind The Curtain (feat. Tragic Allies, Jon Murdock & Rasul Allah)
04 Skull & Bones (feat. Rasul Allah, Jon Murdock, Lex Starwind & Cosmic Crusader)
05 Babylon AD (feat. Rasul Allah, Vengeance, Lex Starwind, Atun Sen Geb, Jon Murdock, Richard Raw & Cosmic Crusader)
06 Illuminazi (feat. Rasul Allah, Cosmic Crusader & Lex Starwind)
07 Beware the Zeitgeist (feat. Cosmic Crusader, Lex Starwind, Jon Murdock & Rasul Allah)
08 Esoteric Agenda (feat. Atun Sen Geb, Cosmic Crusader & Rasul Allah)
09 Martial Law (feat. Rasul Allah, Jon Murdock, Lex Starwind, Atun Sen Geb & Cosmic Crusader)
10 Drug Wars (feat. Tragic Allies, Cosmic Crusader & Rasul Allah)
11 Shadow Government (feat. Rasul Allah, Lex Starwind, Cosmic Crusader, Jon Murdock & Atun Sen Geb)
12 Fabled Enemies (feat. Lex Starwind, Rasul Allah, Jon Murdock & Cosmic Crusader)
13 The Venus Project (feat. Rasul Allah, Cosmic Crusader, Atun Sen Geb & Emily Clibourn)
14 Revolution In Now (feat. Rasul Allah, Richard Raw & Cosmic Crusader)
15 2012 [The Mayan Factor] (feat. Rasul Allah, Atun Sen Geb & Cosmic Crusader)

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

I think I'm gonna get this. Not too familiar with LCOB. I've heard The 911 Report, and it's dope. So, I'll probably just go ahead and check this one out. Then I'll look into going retroactive.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:20 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
These guys intrigue me but I am constantly on the fence about them. The first two albums were completely inaccessible to me. They were filled with Egyptian mysticism and Nuwaubian teachings. But I kinda dug the 911 report album. If the new joint is in the same vein as the 911 report I will check for it, but if not then i will pass on it.

Pretty much. I still copped the others after downloading them, but if this new one is of the same vein, count me out.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:56 pm

Shaun wrote:
Never really cared for these guys.

Yep, none of these guys got a distinct voice. There music do not have a distinct sound. Can you say internet rapper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:16 am

Nov 30th, here's the amazon link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The mp3 album is already being sold, and the album has leaked if anybody is into that sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

Im definitely gonna get this album. I liked their first 2 albums, havent heard that 911 one yet.
WLWC: The Equidivium is 5 stars for me. And WFTD: The Book of Anubis is about 4/5
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 7:58 pm

You were right, this is an amazing album. I'm sure it will rank high for the year with me. The production sounds entirely more professional than what I expected from them. Less obscure sounding, too.

I might be missing something, though...the copy I found only has 9 tracks. Is that the official release?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:37 pm

parker lewis wrote:
You were right, this is an amazing album. I'm sure it will rank high for the year with me. The production sounds entirely more professional than what I expected from them. Less obscure sounding, too.

I might be missing something, though...the copy I found only has 9 tracks. Is that the official release?

Yeah, a few tracks were produced by Snowgoons...they never disappoint (me, at least).

I downloaded this, and it was 15 tracks. I put it on my Christmas list, and if nobody gets it for me, then I'll end up ordering the physical copy myself.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm downloading Kraftwerk right now...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:41 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I'm downloading Kraftwerk right now...

Blast from the past...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

I meant the new Snowgoons.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I meant the new Snowgoons.

Yeah, I have to peep that one too. Probably put it with my LCOB order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:09 pm

The new Snowgoons SUCKS in my opinion. Fucking blows.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:15 pm

Jeff wrote:

Trojan Horse or was there a more recent one?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:53 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Trojan Horse or was there a more recent one?

More recent. It's called Kraftwerk.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:00 am

Kraftwerk is their newest one. I plan on getting their new one, I dig all their albums (I don't own the Savage Brothers album though).
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:49 am

parker lewis wrote:

I haven't got time to listen to this yet, but in my opinion their first album was very well produced. And if this sounds more professional, i can't wait to hear this.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:20 am

It's not that the actual music is better than Equividium...I'll reserve judgement. They definitely put more money or effort (probably both) into the final mastering than they usually do.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:36 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Kraftwerk is their newest one. I plan on getting their new one, I dig all their albums (I don't own the Savage Brothers album though).

Same here. Maybe I'll throw that one in the mix too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist   Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Children Of Babylon: Zeitgeist
Page 1 of 1