Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay-z loves white people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jay-z loves white people Empty
PostSubject: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

This isn't news, he's always loved white people. He even listens to hard rock and metal sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:45 am

I always wondered what makes Gwyneth hot. She looks like a malnourished junkie to me....
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:39 am

That's vegetarianism for ya, Norf.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:44 am

Man, i met her earlier this year at a cafe here, and she wasn't very attractive at all. I don't see the hype with her. I never have actually.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:02 am

I think it's mostly women that think she's got some gift. Maybe it's because she gives hope that average can be seen as amazing, somehow. You know, like Kirstie Alley's a hero for completely giving up and ballooning to over 300 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay-z loves white people   Jay-z loves white people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay-z loves white people
Page 1 of 1