Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90

Go down 
+9
Dwight
Shaun
T. Myers
Half
Highsmith
D.Powell
E. Taylor
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
top 25
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
top 50
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
neither
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

LOL. You're just mad because LAD didn't make it. Not a half ass list, I'm sure the majority of listeners would be just fine with it. Like I said, replace Rakim, Gang Starr, Brand Nubian, ATCQ, etc. with any "weak" points.

ALSO LMAO AT NO WAY OUT A 3.5 STAR ALBUM MAKING YOUR ALBUM OF THE YEAR LIST. LMAO NYC NYC BABY BUBBA.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:38 pm

If you talk to most folks in the forum Steve, which I am sure you do, directly or indirectly, they have No Way Out at more than 3.5 stars. Album of the year lists don't consist of 5 star albums and Based on your Top 50 list, 5 star albums aren't on yours either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

Top 10 for me. 5 star classic.

Last edited by Wayne on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

Yeah, but YOU have it at 3.5
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:36 pm

"Album of the year lists don't consist of 5 star albums and based on your Top 50 list, 5 star albums aren't on yours either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

:sleep:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

And that isn't my top 50 list foolio. Additionally, one would have to rate LAD 5 stars to need 50 5 star albums to beat it, which it isn't, so I don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:43 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Whether you think Life After Death is 5 stars isn't the point. I don't even have a problem with the 11 neithers I see right now. However, don't post a half ass list and just say because we neithered LAD here is my list of 50. Beneath The Surface? You gotta be kidding me. I like It's Dark And Hell Is Hot and Tical. However, IMO neither of those CDs are on the level of LAD. Take out the duds on both CDs and tracks like What's Beef,Niggaz Bleed, My Downfall, Kick In The Door, 10 Crack Commandments, I Got A Story To Tell, etc.... smash Tical and It's Dark in its entirety. If you think these songs don't, tell me what songs on Tical or on DMX's debut that are better. Post a real East Top 50 and then we can talk.

Co-Sign 100, I'll also add I Love The Dough, Sky's The Limit, and Long Kiss Goodnight to that list.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:50 am

Highsmith wrote:
Whether you think Life After Death is 5 stars isn't the point. I don't even have a problem with the 11 neithers I see right now. However, don't post a half ass list and just say because we neithered LAD here is my list of 50. Beneath The Surface? You gotta be kidding me. I like It's Dark And Hell Is Hot and Tical. However, IMO neither of those CDs are on the level of LAD. Take out the duds on both CDs and tracks like What's Beef,Niggaz Bleed, My Downfall, Kick In The Door, 10 Crack Commandments, I Got A Story To Tell, etc.... smash Tical and It's Dark in its entirety. If you think these songs don't, tell me what songs on Tical or on DMX's debut that are better. Post a real East Top 50 and then we can talk.

LMAO....Highsmith just chewed your ass up StevePAC...and it's all real talk too....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:38 am

lol, to you and KJ only. Notice the 13 neithers?

Like I said, take out any you have a "problem" with, replace with Rakim, Gang Starr, Run DMC, Brand Nubian, etc.

And let's not get started on your list. Or the fact Hightower wouldn't know anything not NYC mainstream from 93-03. Those tracks are WAY overhyped by anybody who loves sucking the media's, well, you know. You guys are the same people who would be on Lil Wayne's nuts today, if you were coming up in the South..

As for which tracks are better:

Intro
Ruff Ryders Anthem
Look Thru My Eyes
Let Me Fly
Damien
I Can Feel It
Niggaz Done started something

Wait, why am I wasting my time on you fools.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:56 am

the 13 Neithers are the "forum" council thats exist on here man...don't get too excited, you bimbo's stick together...kinda like an internet pact or something between a bunch of dudes that have no idea how the other one looks or sounds....lol

this is the same group that loves DJ AM over Grandmaster Flash my dude...that has become the joke of the day where I'm from....gotta love it mane(mayne) Big Grin
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:29 am

D.Powell wrote:
the 13 Neithers are the "forum" council thats exist on here man...don't get too excited, you bimbo's stick together...kinda like an internet pact or something between a bunch of dudes that have no idea how the other one looks or sounds....lol

this is the same group that loves DJ AM over Grandmaster Flash my dude...that has become the joke of the day where I'm from....gotta love it mane(mayne) Big Grin

And you'd be a dude in his mid to late 30's from NYC, right?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:35 am

it doesn't matter what he/she maybe Terry, the shit is funny round these here parts.....and the joke extends to those in their 20's as well...trust me there home biscuit
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:37 am

No, it actually does matter.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:40 am

to you it matters...and thats okay too Big Grin
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:46 am

D.Powell wrote:

It should matter to you too. No matter how you slice, your age and location have a huge impact on your opinion of Flash compared to AM. Is your opinion wrong? No, it's not wrong, but to pretend that your age and location are not a huge factor in your opinion is flat out wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:03 am

13 neithers for this album for is real silly to me also.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:05 am

KRob86 wrote:

I'm willing to bet the 5 top 25 votes is reall silly to the people who voted neither.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

Once again, the east is just too damn deep. The east's top 50 would probably all be considered classics. IMO, Ready to Die makes top 25, this one doesn't break 50. Still love this one, though..."The world is filled with pimps and hoes but we'll just talk about those I know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I'm willing to bet the 5 top 25 votes is reall silly to the people who voted neither.

I'm sure....but 14 neither votes for this high quality album is really lame fa real. Now i'm not the one to tell anyone who should be in their top whatever but its only 8-10 regular posters on this forum and we have 14 neither votes? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:15 am

Nero
Shon
Terry
Me
You
Powell
Norfeest
KJ
Kid Joe
Cise
Jason
Wanduras
Highsmith
Wayne
Slang
E. Taylor
Half
Dwight
Tran

Hmm...sound angry buddy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:16 am

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I'm sure....but 14 neither votes for this high quality album is really lame fa real. Now i'm not the one to tell anyone who should be in their top whatever but its only 8-10 regular posters on this forum and we have 14 neither votes? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, it's probably the same posters voting top 25 for that Meth album.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:24 am

Steve wrote:
Nero
Shon
Terry
Me
You
Powell
Norfeest
KJ
Kid Joe
Cise
Jason
Wanduras
Highsmith
Wayne
Slang
E. Taylor
Half
Dwight
Tran

Hmm...sound angry buddy.

I have not voted on this album yet
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:07 am

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

It should matter to you too. No matter how you slice, your age and location have a huge impact on your opinion of Flash compared to AM. Is your opinion wrong? No, it's not wrong, but to pretend that your age and location are not a huge factor in your opinion is flat out wrong.

Terry I agree with this but the votes on this forum many times are not by age or location but it may come down to how much you "like" a person on the forum....you yourself said you made your vote in particular "just to be an ass" am I right?? I think outside of Esco there had to be about 7 or 8 more "asses" contained in those skewed votes....either way it's all good to me...the forum is full different opinions and it's all good....but that particular vote is still a joke around my way....it made a bunch of people's stress filled weeks feel a lot more relaxed to have a great laugh.....and their still laughing even as I type this response man Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:21 pm

I vote based on my opinion of an album. I know what I like, and what I don't like. And I am sure more than half the people in this forum would disagree with me on a lot of the stuff I like.

As I said...

As a double album, this = FAIL

Condensed into a single disc LP, it would = WIN!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:58 pm

Neither.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:05 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Terry I agree with this but the votes on this forum many times are not by age or location but it may come down to how much you "like" a person on the forum....you yourself said you made your vote in particular "just to be an ass" am I right?? I think outside of Esco there had to be about 7 or 8 more "asses" contained in those skewed votes....either way it's all good to me...the forum is full different opinions and it's all good....but that particular vote is still a joke around my way....it made a bunch of people's stress filled weeks feel a lot more relaxed to have a great laugh.....and their still laughing even as I type this response man Big Grin

LOL yeah I agree. DJ AM is totally overrated. He threw some cool parties but he's a middle of the road DJ.

As for Life After Death, Biggie isn't exactly the most well liked MC on this forum so I can't say I'm surprised at the results of this poll. I can care less though because I love this album and I will spin it for as long as I live. That's all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

LOL yeah I agree. DJ AM is totally overrated. He threw some cool parties but he's a middle of the road DJ.

As for Life After Death, Biggie isn't exactly the most well liked MC on this forum so I can't say I'm surprised at the results of this poll. I can care less though because I love this album and I will spin it for as long as I live. That's all that matters to me.

I like Biggie, I just can't stand Puffy/Diddy. He's a good businessman, but that's about it. I think he sucks as a rapper, and at most, should just dance around like a clown in a shiny suit in videos.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I like Biggie, I just can't stand Puffy/Diddy. He's a good businessman, but that's about it. I think he sucks as a rapper, and at most, should just dance around like a clown in a shiny suit in videos.

Yeah, I don't need to hear his homosexual whispers over every track..."Yeah, yeah, uh, yeah, bad boy, yeah, junior mafia, i suck cock, yeah, uh, ok, oh baby, yeah"
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Yeah, I don't need to hear his homosexual whispers over every track..."Yeah, yeah, uh, yeah, bad boy, yeah, junior mafia, i suck cock, yeah, uh, ok, oh baby, yeah"

Ahhhh! Too funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Steve wrote:
Nero
Shon
Terry
Me
You
Powell
Norfeest
KJ
Kid Joe
Cise
Jason
Wanduras
Highsmith
Wayne
Slang
E. Taylor
Half
Dwight
Tran

Hmm...sound angry buddy.

I have not voted on this album yet

And I voted top 25.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:06 pm

I guess i should vote. Shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:17 pm

It doesn't really matter, does it? There is obviously a conspiracy against Powell to keep Life After Death out of the top 50.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

It must be a "conspiracy" against me and anyone else who voted for it too huh lil joe??

shut up man...PLEASE Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 90
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2