Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethal Injection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:01 pm

After posting "Really Doe" for today's throwback joint, I started thinking about this album. I feel it's the most underrated album (look out for a new thread on this) in Cube's discog. IMO it's a 4 star album. Your thoughts?

Lethal Injection LethalInjectionCoverArt
Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:10 pm

I've got it at 4 stars as well. You Know How We Do It is one of my favorite Cube songs.
Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:11 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
You Know How We Do It is one of my favorite Cube songs.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:26 pm

I would say Really Doe is my favorite track on here, but I basically agree with everything else said.
Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

This album lyrically is one of his best but the 2nd half of the album lacks production wise to me. Bootlegs & Bsides did a much betta job remixing a lot of those 2nd half trks. Looks like somebody else told Cube the samething. I'll give it a 4.25 or so.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm

I'll go with 4 stars on this one as well. I was expecting more after hearing The Predator but this was still pretty good..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lethal Injection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethal Injection   Lethal Injection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal Injection
Page 1 of 1