Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has better listening tastes?

Go down 
+9
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
yOGi420™
Myestro
Alan
T. Myers
Norfeest
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who?
NEMO
Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
TRAN
Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

And you were interested in the Jise album, and that new Nabo Rawk, so that makes you alright in my book.

And Tran is a fellow Lostie, and likes the Hawks (even though I think the NBA is boring nowadays...I used to be a huge Hawks fan), so that makes him alright in my book too.

So far, my book is at 2 pages. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

Jeff wrote:
See what?

I'm guessing that pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:18 pm

Still need that Nabo Rawk, btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:18 pm

What's wrong with my pic?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Jeff wrote:
Still need that Nabo Rawk, btw

I sent a pm with a link like a week ago. I can try again if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

I know your poor, but if you can't afford clothes for the little guy I'll send you some.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

Jeff wrote:
What's wrong with my pic?

Nothing. My guess was that he was making some pedophilia reference.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:25 am

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
hmmm well tranny owns no Run-D.M.C., and thinks EPMD is wack and has not heard Murda Muzik yet......Blu And Exile-Below The Heavens is a top 3 of all-time effort for him from the west and that may even encompass all the regions and is Blue Scholars biggest DICK rider

Jeffrey- thinks the midwest created hip-hop and has also created the greatest hip-hop music of all-time....he's a huge Twista fan...I've seen him rec some brand new Slaine....he loves Haystak and he knows and identifies with all of that completely obscure and way out shit that Slang throws up in the top 50 midwest threads.....most of that shit Slang himself hasn't even heard, but he needs to put up something from the midwest to make it interesting

I gotta say: NEITHER!

both of these guys listening tastes are in the sewer Big Grin

In a rant about the midwest, Slaine has no business there. He's from the East Coast.

Ummm myestro try to keep up mm-kay....this wasn't about which coast Slaine was from...my son who is 4 years old understands that how about you?? this is about Slaine being WACK IMO!...is it clearer now for you?? good man!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 6:49 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
hmmm well tranny owns no Run-D.M.C., and thinks EPMD is wack and has not heard Murda Muzik yet......Blu And Exile-Below The Heavens is a top 3 of all-time effort for him from the west and that may even encompass all the regions and is Blue Scholars biggest DICK rider

Jeffrey- thinks the midwest created hip-hop and has also created the greatest hip-hop music of all-time....he's a huge Twista fan...I've seen him rec some brand new Slaine....he loves Haystak and he knows and identifies with all of that completely obscure and way out shit that Slang throws up in the top 50 midwest threads.....most of that shit Slang himself hasn't even heard, but he needs to put up something from the midwest to make it interesting

I gotta say: NEITHER!

both of these guys listening tastes are in the sewer Big Grin

In a rant about the midwest, Slaine has no business there. He's from the East Coast.

Ummm myestro try to keep up mm-kay....this wasn't about which coast Slaine was from...my son who is 4 years old understands that how about you?? this is about Slaine being WACK IMO!...is it clearer now for you?? good man!

That's fine. I still don't get why you wrapped him in that blanket that is the paragraph that's ALL about the midwest, except for that one comment. But whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:24 pm

Haystak is from the south, Myes.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

Jeff wrote:
Haystak is from the south, Myes.

Then I stand corrected. Fuck it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:27 pm

LOL, I was just saying, bro.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:30 pm

I know. I don't know shit about Haystak. Though I do know that Powell loves beating that dead horse for some reason. Whatever floats his boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:31 pm

Two cliches in one post! Myestro is PISSED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:32 pm

I am pissed. Slaine is the GOAT. And he's dissin him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:33 pm

My homie.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

Haha! Of course I exaggerate a little. But I do think Slaine is dope. But I don't get pissed.

As far as music goes, I only get pissed when the ignorant refer to hip-hop as "jungle music" or...well, that other racial term. Or when they dismiss it as music altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:38 pm

Yeah I had a girlfriend who acted all cool around me (knowing that I make hip hop music) and then one day I went over to her house and found her listening to some Larry The Cable Guy bullshit talking about rap music and black people. Dumped the bitch that day. Jeffrey doesn't fuck around.

Did you listen to the leaks I posted from Slaine's new album? Shit is dope. His new single "99 Bottles" drops tuesday, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:43 pm

No, can't say I have. I saw your thread about his new album, but there was nothing to listen to, and I never bothered to go off the forum and look.

Did you get that Nabo Rawk yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:43 pm

oh shit, it's in there I'll d/l it right now. I keep forgetting. I did peep that Jise though...it was kinda eh to me. I hope the Arsonists really do drop their reunion album next year.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:45 pm

Jeff wrote:
oh shit, it's in there I'll d/l it right now. I keep forgetting. I did peep that Jise though...it was kinda eh to me. I hope the Arsonists really do drop their reunion album next year.

That would be sweet. I've wanted a D-Stroy solo for the longest...I'm disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:49 pm

I heard Freestyle has a solo somewhere out there...but it's impossible to look up anything on the guy because of his fucking rap name.

Also, D-Stroy is a fucking weirdo. "Two frogs got burned on the radiator..."
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm

Yeah, but I like his distinct voice. And his verse on Pyromaniax was >>>>>>>>

Plus, I heard that solo song he did called Roll Out. Shit's dope.

Last edited by Myestro on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roll Out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

I'll have to check that out.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:59 pm