Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
T. Myers
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

Basically after this ordeal with Ras Kass I have learned Paypal is worthless outside of Ebay.

For any transaction outside of ebay paypal will not protect you unless you can prove the seller did not send you ANYTHING. That's right, if the seller has proof (delivery confirmation) that they sent you something in the mail - even if it is a steaming pile of shit or not what you ordered, then you lose - they win. Paypal does not care it they sent you something broken, missing parts or items, etc.

Learned this the hard way.

Lost my dispute against Sponsorboxx but was able to get 10 bucks back by chewing them out on the phone. SMH.

So now I am out 25 bucks with a T-Shirt and Vinyl single to show for it. SMH.

Not bad I guess, but still no ADIDAS CD.

For those out of the loop, I ordered the ADIDAS vinyl on savetheraskass.com.

It was advertised as including the adidas vinyl, goldyn chyld single, and goldyn chyld shirt:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I received the package it was just the single and t-shirt. I emailed them and told them of what I assumed was their mistake. They told me the package NEVER came with the vinyl and they were sorry for the confusion. I told them I knew what I ordered and they responded I would have had to order the 55 dollar version to get the vinyl. I showed them this picture and then they told me they NEVER pressed ADIDAS on vinyl. They said it was too expensive, it was a double CD, so they never pressed and the ADIDAS Vinyl DOES NOT exist. WOW. Either they are liars or idiots. Either way, Mr. Ras Kass will be a download only no money getting rapper from me from now on.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:39 pm

Stupid ass crooks.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Either way, Mr. Ras Kass will be a download only no money getting rapper from me from now on.

Same here. I bought the $55 pack and still have nothing in my mailbox.

Fuck Ras Kass...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

When does this become a legal issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:46 pm

it is a legal issue now if you want it to be... it's just a big hassle - calling local PDs, hoping some cares enough, etc. For one CD it probably won't be much attention given. Bigger scams on ebay or online sometimes do get attention. It's really a crapshoot. I assume if enough people called and complained they'd get a visit of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

Let's spam the kickstarter page. I just posted as Chavo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:00 pm

I posted as Terrell Sanders... T. Myers + Colonel Sanders
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:08 pm

Anybody get their copy yet?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:08 pm

I'm gonna post as Tupac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

WOW that's hella wack!

Thanx for the warning. SMH
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

That's exactly why I stick with credit cards. I'll cancel on a mofo in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

Maybe you should all track down Ras Kass and let him know how your'e being fucked over. Might do some good, or might not. But if he cares about his fans maybe you will get some kind of response at least..
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

Something tells me they might have messed something up with what they were advertising... That " Vinyl Edition " seems very cheap for what you are supposed to receive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay   Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Use Paypal Outside of Ebay
Page 1 of 1