Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck ebay

Go down 
+3
Alan
T. Myers
Justin Linker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:31 pm

Yo

ebay <<<<<<<<<<<

weeze the juice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:39 pm

What did ebay do to you?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

someone sniped a Bootsy Collins album from him
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:56 pm

I own all Bootsy recordings. Even vinyls. So, no luck lost there.

I got sniped bidding on a USB direct drive turntable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:15 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
weeze the juice!

ROTFLMAO!!

I loved Encino Man back in the day.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:44 pm

Better look next time. On high value items always snipe if you can and just because the other guy wins doesn't mean you won't still get it. One time a guy outbid me on a Hellraiser collection. However I checked the dude's rating and it was hella shitty. So I stopped bidding. Like an hour later the seller asked did I still want it. Always check your competition. On high value items, SNIPE like Enemy at the Gate. Surprised many a bidder that way. When you snipe you usually end of paying less. Avoid bidding wars unless you can sit on your wallet.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:48 am

Fuck ebay. Discriminating, lying bastards run that show. I enjoy watching them continually trying to keep their heads above water.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:19 am

"Fuck ebay. Discriminating, lying bastards run that show. I enjoy watching them continually trying to keep their heads above water."

Huh? What are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:59 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
"Fuck ebay. Discriminating, lying bastards run that show. I enjoy watching them continually trying to keep their heads above water."

Huh? What are you referring to?

The business, ebay itself. They often use bullshit propaganda to cover up poor business decisions in order to trick people out of seeing what is really going on. I was once hounded by them as a seller because they didn't like something I said in their forums. My own fault for posting under my seller name but I didn't realise at that time how low and cunning they would be. They continually ended my listings and used technical and copyright excuses for doing so, although I had not sold anything I shouldn't. I know I was added to some list of theirs and was being targeted. I didn't bother to make official complaints to the consumer watchdog because I just don't have the time to waste for that, which is why they get away with such behaviour. They are a law unto themselves, and although it is their site and a massive corporation they still break many consumer laws. Fuck em!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

"they still break many consumer laws"
Such as?

This is why you should complain, it's the only way to effect change.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

eBay is in cahoots with the man, son. They ran numbers in the chain gang when Super Grover had beef with Koko B. Ware. Summer of '81 for ya bunk ass febreze sniffers. If you have enough skrilla, you can lollygag with chili powder under the cherry moon and not have to worry about frankenstein migraines. But keep an eye on the sleestacks when the wolves come out of monopolyville. They got crazy remote controls in the square. Diaper rash the volkswagen in the middle of milk crates if you have a taste for chocolate flavored turkey breast. Legos promote bovine mind control. Spread lamb fat on ya Jordans if the lava lamp hobogoblin is escapading with Janet Jackson. Grenades.

Word...

Last edited by Kopasetick on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:14 pm

smh. I thought that was real at first.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:37 pm

So slim ducats auction makes money selling gorilla organs on the undernet to flaming pixies who rule fantasy island. Pigs shouldn't rape otherwise the owls will see and tell the apes. Monkey shit slinging everywhere so keep your mouth shut because Japanese hornets will come out spraying AKs. The Secret Society of nuts cracked an egg cause the cashews were scheming on the honey roasteds to get licked first. Hazel won't tell the gladiolas about the magnolias stomping the steppes with steel with Genghis Khan on their heels. Duck the blade vomit and scry the leavings.

Paragraph.....
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:03 am

TheHazardous wrote:
"they still break many consumer laws"
Such as?

This is why you should complain, it's the only way to effect change.

I REALLY did not want to waste my time with them and their games. How much of my life do I want to waste on it.. This is going back a few years, so my rambling is a bit late now...but anyhow, I just felt like saying it. Laws they break... well, I just wonder how many things they do wrong and get away with it, same goes for everything in the corrupt system we live in though too. I wouldn't know the technicalities, but to wipe my listings and the service I have paid for, discriminate against me, when other people sell exactly the same items, has got to count for something. Try insider trading, happens everywhere I know, but also at ebay, since their execs sell off shares right before the company takes a huge hit that took their company value down to the shit. Anti competitive behaviour that breaches the rights of consumer, by forcing paypal transactions only, and gave no other option, which this was reversed in Australia, because people did bother to complain about it to watchdog. Don't know about your laws over there, but that's a few things that come to mind. Not much to go on I know, but I didn't forget what they did to me personally. So fuck em. Now I'm gonna go log onto ebay.

....and what the hell are you guys saying up there?? lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:20 pm

Naw, Hazardous. I'm thinking you might have the wrong socks to play yahtzee with the lint filter. Squeeze lemons with your knees if dish detergent doesn't get your teeth clean. Lounge is confused because the Noxzema girl left lighter fluid in his benzi box. Dust your keyboard. Triple reindeers over Mya's bra size in Scotland. Word is Foxy Brown never kissed the toothless midget when he spit on her nipples. Dog biscuit bobsleds sprinkle Ajax at the 40/40. Chemicals in the groundswell...they make the pancakes taste like nylon. Scott Storch starches strap-ons stringently on striking, strategicly placed tree stumps. Bless the remix with butterscotch acid tablets. PVC pipes hold mad peanut butter. Bugged out contact lenses in the cookie dough make gravitational pull sound bogus. Widget the World Watcher, son. Disco ain't dead in the minds of hammerhead sharks. Edit your music so you don't offend the deaf...they protested on my toes when the tire pressure wasn't accurate. Hobos love it when the saw blade hits the jewel case at a perfect angle. Mollywop charlies dance in leotards with spotted leprechauns. Should I order the biscotti?

Essay...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:33 pm

hahaha put that shit over some beats and you will out-do kool keith !
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
eBay is in cahoots with the man, son. They ran numbers in the chain gang when Super Grover had beef with Koko B. Ware. Summer of '81 for ya bunk ass febreze sniffers. If you have enough skrilla, you can lollygag with chili powder under the cherry moon and not have to worry about frankenstein migraines. But keep an eye on the sleestacks when the wolves come out of monopolyville. They got crazy remote controls in the square. Diaper rash the volkswagen in the middle of milk crates if you have a taste for chocolate flavored turkey breast. Legos promote bovine mind control. Spread lamb fat on ya Jordans if the lava lamp hobogoblin is escapading with Janet Jackson. Grenades.

Word...

Kopasetick wrote:
Naw, Hazardous. I'm thinking you might have the wrong socks to play yahtzee with the lint filter. Squeeze lemons with your knees if dish detergent doesn't get your teeth clean. Lounge is confused because the Noxzema girl left lighter fluid in his benzi box. Dust your keyboard. Triple reindeers over Mya's bra size in Scotland. Word is Foxy Brown never kissed the toothless midget when he spit on her nipples. Dog biscuit bobsleds sprinkle Ajax at the 40/40. Chemicals in the groundswell...they make the pancakes taste like nylon. Scott Storch starches strap-ons stringently on striking, strategicly placed tree stumps. Bless the remix with butterscotch acid tablets. PVC pipes hold mad peanut butter. Bugged out contact lenses in the cookie dough make gravitational pull sound bogus. Widget the World Watcher, son. Disco ain't dead in the minds of hammerhead sharks. Edit your music so you don't offend the deaf...they protested on my toes when the tire pressure wasn't accurate. Hobos love it when the saw blade hits the jewel case at a perfect angle. Mollywop charlies dance in leotards with spotted leprechauns. Should I order the biscotti?

Essay...

LMAO!!! Man...you should send these posts to El-P...he may want to make beats for you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck ebay   Fuck ebay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck ebay
Page 1 of 1