Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canibus vs. K-Rino

Go down 
+2
D.Powell
T. Myers
6 posters

who ya got?
Canibus
Canibus vs. K-Rino Vote_lcap53%Canibus vs. K-Rino Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
K-Rino
Canibus vs. K-Rino Vote_lcap47%Canibus vs. K-Rino Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:22 am

Who's the better mc?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:59 am

Can-I-Bus
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:46 pm

LOL^^^^^^^^^^

Rino wins easily. Can can't touch his wider range of creativity.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

SMH @ people not declaring their vote. Powell knew he was gonna catch hell for picking Canibus(which isn't deserved), and he still declared his vote. So props to him for that. My vote goes to Rino due to his longevity and lack of complete stinkers in his discog. Canibus is dope though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:29 pm

Canibus for me, at least from what ive heard from Rino. Canibus is one of the most talented emcees. He's outshined legends on guest appearances time and time again and you can say what you want about his albums but he has good albums, and the question is who the better MC is, not who has the better discog (which is debatable anyway) therefore Canibus wins
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

Canibus is a one trick pony with some 0 star albums under his belt - a reflection of his lack of talent as a true well rounded emcee. Since RIp The Jacker became popular he's been making the same album over and over again. His verses on almost every song are interchangeable. If you like what he gives you then you'll fall in love with the guy, but the dude is not all that on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Canibus is a one trick pony with some 0 star albums under his belt - a reflection of his lack of talent as a true well rounded emcee. Since RIp The Jacker became popular he's been making the same album over and over again. His verses on almost every song are interchangeable. If you like what he gives you then you'll fall in love with the guy, but the dude is not all that on the mic.

when someone asks me who the better MC is i dont look at their albums, period. i look at their performance on their albums but not their albums.

And Canibus best verses are >>> than Rino's best verses ive heard, easily too

And 2000 BC is Canibus' 2nd best to me, either that or Mic Club which both came out before Rip the Jacker
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:38 pm

K-Rino's best verses are tons better than Canibus IMO. They are actually coherent verses. Canibus is school bit his steez is played out. When I think of good emcees I think of ones who are capable of making good songs and good albums and make the listener relate. Canibus just doesn't do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

"And Canibus best verses are >>> than Rino's best verses ive heard, easily too"

Perpetual Ascension>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Canibus' career
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
K-Rino's best verses are tons better than Canibus IMO. They are actually coherent verses. Canibus is school bit his steez is played out. When I think of good emcees I think of ones who are capable of making good songs and good albums and make the listener relate. Canibus just doesn't do that anymore.

well maybe not anymore to the extent he used to, but if were talking about his all time body of work i would say he has. Canibus has definitely lost a step but hes still more than capable of making good songs and verses (see that new HRSMN song) and i think he still has the potential to make C of Tranquility a near classic if he puts his mind to it, or it could at least be close to the level of his best albums
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm

Rino, far more consistent on the mic and album-wise. Being an mc isn't all about lyricism, but even if you evaluated the two strictly based off of that Rino has more quotable lines, mostly due to the fact that he's prolific as fuck
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

I honestly do not even objectively understand how someone could think Canibus is betta than Rino lyrically. Now some things even when I am on the oppossing side I can still see where they are coming from. But with this one its str8 up bias imo to choose Canibus objectively.

I cosign SRP entirely.
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:30 pm

Canibus by five million chalupa buffalo wild wing chikn buckets
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:37 pm

and lol @ butthurt stans
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

Canibus
Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

Canibus does have more youtube videos for KJ to peruse.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:20 am

canibus just kinda bugs after a while. rino takes this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canibus vs. K-Rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canibus vs. K-Rino   Canibus vs. K-Rino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canibus vs. K-Rino
Page 1 of 1