Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Greatest Rapper Of All Time

Go down 
+3
T. Myers
Shaun
Laced With Slang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Hey Kev, can you edit your first post and post the 64 as it stands right now?

Done. But there's 63 right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

the phrase "he does too" is used when responding to a negative comment:

Barry Sanders has no skills

He does too

In this case no one said KP had no 5 star albums, so that use is not correct if that is what you meant to convey.

I stated a fact, Bun B has a 5 mic rated album.

You responded "KP does too"

in your response you conceded my statement as true.

then you followed up by claiming my statement was false.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

tech n9ne is 64
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:36 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
the phrase "he does too" is used when responding to a negative comment:

Barry Sanders has no skills

He does too

In this case no one said KP had no 5 star albums, so that use is not correct if that is what you meant to convey.

I stated a fact, Bun B has a 5 mic rated album.

You responded "KP does too"

in your response you conceded my statement as true.

then you followed up by claiming my statement was false.

That was my initial interpretation. However, Steve claims that he was using a lesser known uncommonly used expression which he linked to. When considered with respect to KRob's post before his, his comment does not undermine his disagreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

Ummm, kev's previous comment was that KP belonged... and that phrase is used in the same manner as I said... so .. no go.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Ummm, kev's previous comment was that KP belonged... and that phrase is used in the same manner as I said... so .. no go.

Yes, that's what Kev's comment was. He's saying that his phrase "he does too pal" is used to agree with Kev. It's a huge stretch and an expression that I would not use, but I suppose I can see it making sense in certain situations. It will be interesting to see if Steve stands behind this analysis. I would begin to sense some desperation if he did.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

I'm not going to fight Steve's battles for him. Let's get this back on topic somehow. I could be wrong and I honestly do not care at this point.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:50 pm

Heavy D needs to be in there somewhere....I know with this bunch he won't have much of a chance to move up but he should be mentioned....

Lil Wayne should stay as well...he's this generation's GOAT

MC Lyte should stay easily even if she doesn't move with this bunch

you know what Kev...fuck it man...if your going to cater to this bunch then you need to add One Be Lo....Slaine......EL-P....Blu......K-Rino (I know he's already there but put him number 1).......Ill Bill.......put GZA at number 2....PUTS at maybe number 4 or 5......these moves should make this bunch real happy man!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Heavy D needs to be in there somewhere....I know with this bunch he won't have much of a chance to move up but he should be mentioned....

Lil Wayne should stay as well...he's this generation's GOAT

MC Lyte should stay easily even if she doesn't move with this bunch

you know what Kev...fuck it man...if your going to cater to this bunch then you need to add One Be Lo....Slaine......EL-P....Blu......K-Rino (I know he's already there but put him number 1).......Ill Bill.......put GZA at number 2....PUTS at maybe number 4 or 5......these moves should make this bunch real happy man!

Thanks for steering this in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:07 am

That's precisely why Powell is on ignore, for his negativity and lack of knowledge for anything after 1988
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:10 am

I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm not allowed to do that anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:13 am

yessir
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

We already did this. It took us months, if I recall correctly. There is a sticky thread with the results.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:53 am

Steve Knight wrote:
That's precisely why Powell is on ignore, for his negativity and lack of knowledge for anything after 1988

LOL

ya gay BEYOTCH

hey this is great...I can say whatever the fuck I feel like saying to lil Pac and because he's such a tampon, he won't see or hear any of it....this "ignore" shit isn't half bad after all......good looks lil stevie!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

Kid Joe wrote:
We already did this. It took us months, if I recall correctly. There is a sticky thread with the results.

no we did top 100 artists, this is strictly for mc's and their skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time    The Greatest Rapper Of All Time  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Rapper Of All Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3