Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba

Go down 
+11
boet
E. Taylor
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
D.Powell
parker lewis
Myestro
Laced With Slang
Half
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba
Dre 3000
GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 18 ]
Grand Puba
GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

well that doesn't bode well for my point KJ, thanks for nothing man hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:27 pm

Puba left the group after One For All, and then returned for Foundation. Puba's solo joints (Reel To Reel, 2000, Retroactive) were dope as well.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

I think I found it boring because that was the G-Funk era, and it sounded nothing like what I was listening to at the time, I probably would have a better appreciation for it if I gave it another listen now, but Powell's snide comments about my GOAT bring out the worst in my anti Puba attitude.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 11:35 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Mac Dre is 100% original, Puba is bland as plain ricecakes.

What Puba have you actually heard Romped??? I can tell by that comment that your talking right out your ass...lol

Well as I've said before he fucked up the Me Name Jr. Gong Remix, the original is so great it was a let down he let that fool on the remix. I used to own In God We Trust but I gave it away because it was boring. I've heard some of the other BN singles, I said before I can listen to Jamar. A few soundtrack & mixtape tracks I've heard as well. Now I ask you, a couple Youtube tracks aside (Feelin Myself & Thizzle Dance) what have you heard by MD? I really don't care tho, your taste is stuck in NYC circa mid to late 80's so if you did like MD...I know I wouldn't.

Even though KJ already addressed you it just proves your complete ignorance about Puba because it's true he wasn't even on In God We Trust....lol....thats funny mane...as far as me being stuck in NYC in the mid to late 80's well feel free to add on to that the entire 90's and also some underground shit from the 00's...but you probably wouldn't know that either now would you??

As far as Mac Dre I've heard 2 complete albums from your GOAT.....Back N Da Hood and Young Black Brotha:The Album and a few mixtapes he appeared on from the early 90's as well and I just wasn't impressed by him in the least man.....I wish I could say I was but IMO he is kinda corny, especially LYRICALLY....now there he is out right terrible again IN MY OPINION....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:58 am

3 Stacks in a quickness.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:36 am

Underground? hahahaha, I think you have yourself confused with D-Train from Amazon. I would really like you to name a few artists/discs from your 00's "underground" collection, I bet you most of the people here have heard them. Puba has no flavor, just like your taste in music. I don't know why I posted this, I know where it's is going, I've seen it too often before...You win Powell, Grand Puba rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:16 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Underground? hahahaha, I think you have yourself confused with D-Train from Amazon. I would really like you to name a few artists/discs from your 00's "underground" collection, I bet you most of the people here have heard them. Puba has no flavor, just like your taste in music. I don't know why I posted this, I know where it's is going, I've seen it too often before...You win Powell, Grand Puba rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL..of course I win shit you don't even know which albums the man appeared on stupid...

as far as my underground list...well all of my rec's have come from heads on here and amazon so of course they have heard of the recs that they gave me....and it's still 00's underground...hey man don't get mad at me because I think your GOAT is a very wack ass emcee..it is what it is...I wish I could say that he was lyrical but that just ain't happening Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:33 am

Thanks you finally admitted that you have no originality, you shouldn't be so selfish tho other people need rec's too. Fucking beat it kook nobody values your presence.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 11:13 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Thanks you finally admitted that you have no originality, you shouldn't be so selfish tho other people need rec's too. Fucking beat it kook nobody values your presence.

WHO CARES Romped...you sound like a sad bitch who got fucked and dumped.....keep licking Mac's big BALLS my dude...the one thing I know for sure I WILL NEVER TAKE A REC FROM YOUR ASS....trust me there lil man
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:28 pm

Toyota > Ford
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 1:44 am

D.Powell wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

WHO CARES Romped...you sound like a sad bitch who got fucked and dumped.....keep licking Mac's big BALLS my dude...the one thing I know for sure I WILL NEVER TAKE A REC FROM YOUR ASS....trust me there lil man

The point is you're not an asset to the forum dunce cap. Since you live in the city, go see a show or 2 of some local and help some others out that don't have the luxury of living in a place like NYC. No you're content to complain & criticize the new school and the state of hip hop. Just bail, you tear down, never build up, it's pathetic...you're "fucking clown shoes" bung tongue.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:43 am

Andre wins in the easiest decision thus far.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:36 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

The point is you're not an asset to the forum dunce cap. Since you live in the city, go see a show or 2 of some local and help some others out that don't have the luxury of living in a place like NYC. No you're content to complain & criticize the new school and the state of hip hop. Just bail, you tear down, never build up, it's pathetic...you're "fucking clown shoes" bung tongue.

Thank GOD your opinion means nothing to me....otherwise I might actually be offended by what you just said if it did...but I'm positive my opinion means a bunch to you.....how do I know?? because you've been acting like a menstruating BEYOTCH ever since I said Mac Dre was WACK and guess what Stimpy....I stand behind that statement 1000%....IN MY OPINION Mac Dre is completely and utterly WACK.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

Nah dogg, Puba is wack that's why they kicked his ass out and he had to beg Derek to get back in, LOL
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

Steve Knight wrote:
Nah dogg, Puba is wack that's why they kicked his ass out and he had to beg Derek to get back in, LOL

You're clueless dum-may...and I thought you where "ignoring" me???? why are you answering what I'm saying now?? the penis riding is kinda wack lil steve...also what you just said there was stupid and made no sense...lol

Puba is far from wack IMO.....now Mac Dre is a different story....lol

as for this thread big-ups to Andre 3 stacks on his win because he's one of the best to ever do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:46 am

Puba doesn't even deserve a nomination, he was the worst of a group that isn't top 20 or 15. Puba is wack dogg.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

Ice Cube, I wanna personally thank you for this quote:

"YOU'RE ALL ON MY NUT SACK"

let's dedicate that moment of sincerity to lil stevie wonder...lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:50 am

Puba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sadat
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

T. Myers wrote:
Puba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sadat

co-signage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:52 am

Puba couldn't see Sadat with laser eye surgery.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

What a way to start a week... I got to read a bunch of comedy b4 I go off to work... Btw 3000 wins.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:59 am

For fuck sake Powell give your chubby sausage fingers a break from typing, they're tired of making you sound like a bozo.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:39 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
For fuck sake Powell give your chubby sausage fingers a break from typing, they're tired of making you sound like a bozo.

LOL...you're the one who sounds stupid...Boo-Boo is even laughing at you....your bestest boyfriend finds you fun-nay....dum-may!

I have a ball cracking on you B.Shawshank...you're joseph part duece right about now....keep me laughing my dude...greatly appreciate it mane(mayne)
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:31 pm

D.Powell wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

LOL...you're the one who sounds stupid...Boo-Boo is even laughing at you....your bestest boyfriend finds you fun-nay....dum-may!

I have a ball cracking on you B.Shawshank...you're joseph part duece right about now....keep me laughing my dude...greatly appreciate it mane(mayne)

Actually, I was referring to how dumb you sound, and the fact that you have so much free time the you spell shit wrong in a way that takes MORE time to type rather than LESS time. So, that proves that you have nothing better to do than to just start arguments and torment those that do not agree with your dated/limited sense of what hip hop should sound like. I think that your opinion of what is good is so limited that you will never progress with the music and will soon be left behind with your old skool beat-boxin' sounds FOREVER. Enjoy the 80's east coast and stay out of discussions about anything current and outside you region of comfort.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:35 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Actually, I was referring to how dumb you sound, and the fact that you have so much free time the you spell shit wrong in a way that takes MORE time to type rather than LESS time. So, that proves that you have nothing better to do than to just start arguments and torment those that do not agree with your dated/limited sense of what hip hop should sound like. I think that your opinion of what is good is so limited that you will never progress with the music and will soon be left behind with your old skool beat-boxin' sounds FOREVER. Enjoy the 80's east coast and stay out of discussions about anything current and outside you region of comfort.

LOL

can anyone (how about you lil stevie) please count the grammatical errors just typed by this crack head for me...lol

it seems that you have a bunch of time on your busy hands as well huh Boo-Boo??? and do you really, honestly considering what I'm doing here "torment"??? WOW! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba   GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOAT Day 1 (Bracket 2): Andre 3000 vs. Grand Puba
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2