Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Empty
PostSubject: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:55 pm

http://bit.ly/dyG7aj

Free shit. Worth checking out if you're mildly interested in this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:20 am

I wonder if Haystak was even aware of the hilariously unintentionally funny title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

You would think so. He also left the OG album cover with Brabo Gator on it. No clue why, pretty sure he disses Brabo on the mixtape. Have only heard a few songs off of it so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:40 am

what happened between him and grab ass gator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:58 am

Who the fuck knows. What happened between Stak and Lexx? Jelly Roll? Dutch? Paleface? Lil Wyte? Oktaine? Every fucking person that's ever been around dude? He's a cock sucker, apparently.

"1 Rapper" is my shit though from here til the album drops.
Back to top Go down
in4life
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:15 am

Jelly Roll is talking about doing an entire mixtape with haystak. I don't know about the rest. I do know Lexx changed his name and put out a really good cd though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

Jeff????
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:22 am

LOL, i don't think it is. no other posts have been made from his IP address. Welcome to the forum in4life. It's always nice to see more Stak fans around here. Are you from the Nashville area?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:27 am

Ah, my bad than. Welcome to the forum, in4life. Hopefully you stay active on here.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 4:28 am

He won't and you both know it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
in4life
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:54 pm

I'm from KY, I saw a link for this site from a guy that's a friend on Last.fm. His username is N3R0N0N. I like stak but only his old stuff. I picked up Easy 2 Hate the other day and was really disappointed. The only song I have liked of his since he started the eminem beef was Easy 2 Hate and it wasn't even on the album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 6:23 pm

LOL. N3R0N0N is Jeff. Welcome to the forum, in4life
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 6:59 pm

lol, i miss Jeff. I need someone to talk to me in the chatbox during the work day.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:24 pm

I can tell you about the calluses on my hands during the work day.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:51 pm

Calices?
Back to top Go down
in4life
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:59 pm

You guys aren't very good about staying on track in topics are you?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Calices?

Learn to spell, Lonnie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape   Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haystak-Cake Boss Mixtape
Page 1 of 1