Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRP's Bullshit

Go down 
+2
Shaun
D.Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:04 pm

Note to all other admins.....

How and why do you guys put up with SRP's childish games? As I have stated before it is cool if that is accepted in you guys personal circle. But respect is respect and his dude respects nothing. I know half the shit he does is for fun but he disrespects the other forum users who may not play like he plays. I have asked on numerous occasions to keep me out of his child play but he continues to do this. As a regular poster on a internet forum he has the right to do him so I get it. But as a admin or person in a postiion he has to have guidelines and boundaries.

So where's all the stand up types? Where's all you righteous logic mofo's when he pulls dumb shit like this. I do not let much on this forum piss me off but he just did it. So get your "lol" and shit out the way and talk to me. Where do we draw the line other admins?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:13 pm

I'll assume your upset that he's already started doing the GGOAT lists with those crazy ass seedings he put up..lol

Kev, start us up with your own GGOAT lists and that's the ones we should roll with it's that simple, at least I'll roll with it, because I know that originally this was your thing man...so just set your shit up and then the GGOAT will officially start my dude!
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

One, I moved this to the right section. Two, I have done nothing childish today.

You were not being very fair and impartial with your list, you decided to ignore the good idea that at the very least everyone's favorite group should be in the tournament, so I decided to take the lead and start the tournament.

You mad because you didn't get to start, well go boo hoo somewhere else. I have not been disrespecting users or done nothing. In fact, you've done nothing but call me names and disrespect me since you got all butt hurt. So look in the mirror. Don't be a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:16 pm

And please don't bitch about the seedings, they are more random than the bullshit seedings and matchups that kev "made up" during the GOAT tourney.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:20 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
One, I moved this to the right section. Two, I have done nothing childish today.

You were not being very fair and impartial with your list, you decided to ignore the good idea that at the very least everyone's favorite group should be in the tournament, so I decided to take the lead and start the tournament.

You mad because you didn't get to start, well go boo hoo somewhere else. I have not been disrespecting users or done nothing. In fact, you've done nothing but call me names and disrespect me since you got all butt hurt. So look in the mirror. Don't be a hypocrite.

SRP you are so lame you deserve a plaque or some shit...lol. But i'll entertain this for a sec.

1. All grps that were mentioned for nominees were fair. People that came correct with options that shold be added they got added.

2. You got mad because of Salt and Pep being included and Guerrilla Maab being taken off. So to fool the simple minded you started a thread asking eveyone's fav grp just to seem like you cared. When you know almost everyone's fav grp is on that list.

3. Your track record speak for it self. You are a clown. Always have been, always will be. A internet clown. How lame is that?
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:23 pm

That's all your opinion Kev. I told you from the jump that S n P could be included as a sympathy nod AND if you go back to the thread I TOOK OFF G-Maab when I made my initial list of people I thought needed to be nominated. So you can make up shit and read into it all you want, but obviously you had a chip on your shoulder and a preconceived notion of who is "deserving" so you have no business running the thread. Now you are the internet lame throwing a tantrum because you don't get to run a thread and you are crying. How lame is that?
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
That's all your opinion Kev. I told you from the jump that S n P could be included as a sympathy nod AND if you go back to the thread I TOOK OFF G-Maab when I made my initial list of people I thought needed to be nominated. So you can make up shit and read into it all you want, but obviously you had a chip on your shoulder and a preconceived notion of who is "deserving" so you have no business running the thread. Now you are the internet lame throwing a tantrum because you don't get to run a thread and you are crying. How lame is that?

My idea my thread. Whats so hard about that? If I need help with it I ask.

So are you saying from now on people can just jack other people threads without permission?
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:31 pm

people can jack other peoples ideas without permission, yes. It is an idea - it is out there. If someone starts a thread and someone attempts to jack it, that's a different story, but if I come up with the idea of a thread and someone else starts it I will not lose sleep over it.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:36 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
people can jack other peoples ideas without permission, yes. It is an idea - it is out there. If someone starts a thread and someone attempts to jack it, that's a different story, but if I come up with the idea of a thread and someone else starts it I will not lose sleep over it.

I was about to start a thread right? This was well known weeks ago. And thats your business if it would not bother you which I know it would.

I'm finish talking to your punk ass. Like I said the real one will be starting tonight. Were no longer even semi cool, you are str8 Steve status. You win SRP, congrats to being added to the "too lame to be named" section of my book....lol.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:38 pm

Congrats to you as well. I told you already, things will be getting deleted, no need for two exactly the same tourneys running at the same time. Do what you wish but please refrain from bitching when yours gets deleted.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:42 pm

Myers, Wayne, and other admins you guys are the only one's I will even consider listening to. Let me know your thoughts. But let it be known if you let this go down without fair unsided reasons the whole integrity of this forum is out the window.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

The simple fair answer is, the tourney has started, let it finish. And if when mine is done you want to start your own, then do it.

That's what Shaun did with the GOAT albums thread and it is running fine, sure I joke with him pretending to be mad at him for starting it, but that is just a joke and he understands that. That is the fair thing to do.

It is childish and unfair to start a competing thread, talk shit in the thread I already started and expect me to just up and shut mine down because you are upset. Let this one play out, do yours, and then see how the results stack up - that's the fair thing.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

I agree with Kev, the tournament was HIS IDEA so he should be the one to run it.

How was he not being fair and impartial? He allowed everyone to give their ideas on who they'd like to see in the tournament.

You were wrong for jacking his idea Pedro. You just wanted to run it so you did it intentionally and that's fucked up. I think you were just mad because you didn't like the fact that SNP was put in over G-Maab. And threatening to delete his tourney is straight up abuse of power and you know it.

If I did some shit like that the whole fucking forum would jump down my throat. But I guess admins can do whatever they please. This shit is hypocrisy in it's highest form.

Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I agree with Kev, the tournament was HIS IDEA so he should be the one to run it.

How was he not being fair and impartial? He allowed everyone to give their ideas on who they'd like to see in the tournament.

You were wrong for jacking his idea Pedro. You just wanted to run it so you did it intentionally and that's fucked up. I think you were just mad because you didn't like the fact that SNP was put in over G-Maab. And threatening to delete his tourney is straight up abuse of power and you know it.

If I did some shit like that the whole fucking forum would jump down my throat. But I guess admins can do whatever they please. This shit is hypocrisy in it's highest form.

I agree to the fullest. I am losing respect for a lot of posters on here fa real. They seem shook to say anything against SRP's constant bullshit but jump on others in a sec. That whole little clown click stick together. And thats cool but when you are a admin I feel you should be more fair and balanced.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

I'm not an admin anymore, so I have no say in anything.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

I think it is hilarious that you and KJ and Powell are running around here like a pack of school girls and you try to blame others for sticking together like a club.

Point blank period, forums don't run with multiple threads about the same shit. That's how it works, that's how it would be if anybody else was involved. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 8:44 pm

Shaun wrote:
I'm not an admin anymore, so I have no say in anything.

But you have a opinion correct? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

how about the forum votes to determine whos thread should be the GGOAT, at this point thats the only way to determine it since SRP already started...
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

It's simple. Kev does the fair thing, I finish mine, he runs his, we compare the results and it will be fun to see how, if they did, things played out differently in each tourney with different match ups. It's really that simple - I don't know why kev is making such a huge deal of it.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

Also, I started the thread, it was first, I am finishing it, there is no vote.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
how about the forum votes to determine whos thread should be the GGOAT, at this point thats the only way to determine it since SRP already started...

Slang are you serious? So now we want to go there. I originally came up with the idea planned it out and now we vote if I run it or not? I mean seriously?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Slang are you serious? So now we want to go there. I originally came up with the idea planned it out and now we vote if I run it or not? I mean seriously?

you do realize if there was a vote most people would probably vote for you, just saying.

im tying to be partial here

to some people SRP could have a valid point about running the two polls and see how the outcomes differ...im not saying i agree but a poll would answer that question
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:16 pm

Simple civilized things here Kevin. It's called taking turns. I finish mine, you run yours. You quit your juvenile bitching and intefering with my thread, I am don't do that childish shit period. Once mine finishes you begin yours.

I find it hilarious, you haven't finished your greatest guest appearances thread and are trying to pawn it off on someone, but you can't have the common courtesy of waiting three weeks to let me finish my tournament?

You could use that time to finish your greatest guest appearances thread.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

you do realize if there was a vote most people would probably vote for you, just saying.

im tying to be partial here

to some people SRP could have a valid point about running the two polls and see how the outcomes differ...im not saying i agree but a poll would answer that question

So when you and Wayne came up and wanted to do the top Wu albums and I had nothing to say at the time. Wasn't even interested in taking charge of it. But all if a sudden due to you guys steppin on my toes I decided to start the thread before you guys. Thats cool?

So now we vote on who does what threads? Sure we want to go there?
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm

Like I stated, there will be no voting. I will run my tourney, kev will run his, it is fair, it is civilized, end of story.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

And here's my whole thing with this, I didn't start my tourney to piss anyone off or send Kev into the PMS spell he's on.

Kev asked for input for the tourney. I provided input. He disagreed. Others provided input, in the end he only sided with the input of people who agreed with him. The majority of the forum doesn't think Salt n Pepa should be in the tournament, but since 2-3 people do Kev goes by their advice. I had no problem with that but merely pointed out that it's a pure pity nomination and personal choice.

I decided to ask what people's favorite groups were because if they are your favorite you are going to at least vote for them in every match up they are in. Figured it was fair, if we have 64 spots with only say 25 real contenders, might as well throw someone's favorite in there. Sure only one person has say PUTS as their GOAT but they certainly deserve a nom over someone like say The Liks who no one has as a favorite.

What happened when I started that thread? Kev went in there with this:

No point in doing this i'm not changing shit. This is lame anyway. The grps listed are the grps listed for the most part. When SNP comes up for vote, vote against them its that simple.

So if that's his stance why even ask for input to begin with? I have no interest in participating his tourney if he's going to dismiss shit like that, it's stupid. He asks for input and then does whatever he wants.

So I decided to do my own tourney, one I will vote in, with the original 64 list kev posted that seemed somewhat fair and people seemed to not mind. Kev followed up with insults, threats, and a ton of bullshit and I have not stooped to his level.

So yes, I did jack his idea, but because he wasn't doing it right. If he wants to PMS over it, fine, but I am finishing my tourney and not letting multiple tourneys confuse people.

He can start and finish his own tourney once mine is done, that's the fair solution.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

thats the thing Kev, since i do feel you have the right to do the thread since it was your idea, there's no stopping SRP from doing the same thread no matter what; Even if there was a vote, no one would stop people from running the same threads. I cant just go and delete entire threads

but SRP if thats the case, Kev should be allowed to run his at the same time, there shouldnt be anyone stopping either of you
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:30 pm

nope, confusion. We can't have people starting 10 threads about the same album or the same concept at one time, forums don't run well like that. That's why the fair thing is to wait and each other take turns like civilized people.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

The muthaphucka deleted my shit. Before I go there, where's the other admins?

And yes Slang why not run both at the sametime? But to delte my shit is a strong arm move. And anybody that cosigns this is a bitch in my book. And i'm out.

Last edited by KRob TheRapGod on Thu 30 Sep 2010, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:36 pm

I told you the solution kev, go wherever you want to go. You are free to run your tournament once mine is done.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:40 pm

You iz both wrong.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

Shaun wrote:
You iz both wrong.

No offense Shuan but shit like the above is why I call you out on your chracteristics. You joke all the fucking time but can't be real once? I have been fucking wtih most of y'all for years now but this is how you play a dude. With some lame shit like that?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

smh. SRP is wrong for stealing your thread. But, he made a good point about you not taking other's input into consideration. I don't understand how I was joking...

On another note, what is with taking the internet so seriously?
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

It's not that serious Kev. You've been fucking with us for years, cool. You are mostly cool by my book. You are mad I started a thread with your idea, fine, I get it, why make it personal, name call, and take it this far? What's so hard about just being courteous and letting me finish mine and then do yours?

If it's so fucking serious to the I will do the civil thing and delete mine until you finish yours and then start my own after yours is done.

This whole internet thing is not that serious to me, but this just shows me how you treat your e-friends. Notice I not once stooped to your level, but I will let you have your tournament first if it means that much to you, but best believe mine will start the day yours finish. It really makes no difference, I am sure people would participate in both happily.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

There you go Kev, my first round is deleted. You can start yours and go first. You have whatever it is that you wanted back, gives me more time to refine my list anyways, yours is pretty wack. Hotep!
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. SRP is wrong for stealing your thread. But, he made a good point about you not taking other's input into consideration. I don't understand how I was joking...

On another note, what is with taking the internet so seriously?

You won't get it...never mind.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

Yes, I won't get it. That is exactly what will happen.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:47 pm

It doesn't seem like the current 'solution' is working...that area of the forum is a fucking mess right now. I'm not about to spend all that time sorting those threads out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

i dont see why they dont just put one matchup per day...its not like we are in a rush we have all the time in the world to do this. If there was only 1 matchup people could discuss it all day and maybe there;d actually be good discussion about it besides jut people posting their vote. I dont know why people feel the need to rush these polls.
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

I put one round up and leave those match ups up for 3 days. On the fourth day after the poll auto closes I tally up the votes and post the next round.

It's a little crowded, but people can vote on the match ups and discuss as they wish, some will probably garner more discussion than others. I am not trying to rush, but also do not want to drag this out forever.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 1:08 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I put one round up and leave those match ups up for 3 days. On the fourth day after the poll auto closes I tally up the votes and post the next round.

It's a little crowded, but people can vote on the match ups and discuss as they wish, some will probably garner more discussion than others. I am not trying to rush, but also do not want to drag this out forever.

why? we always worry about new things to put in Topic of the Day...keeping something going for a few months is the solution
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 1:14 am

well shaun's album of the day is going on... plus I want to do GGOAT of each decade and each region after this as well, so I want to kind of get these done sooner than later. Maybe for the next tourney I will split the match ups to less a day if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:07 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
well shaun's album of the day is going on... plus I want to do GGOAT of each decade and each region after this as well, so I want to kind of get these done sooner than later. Maybe for the next tourney I will split the match ups to less a day if that helps.

yea just for practicality purposes cuz that entire section is flooded right now with polls
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:56 pm

Hey Pedro, how do I change my rank man?? someone put up some U-Neek's Mo Thug Remix on my joint....kinda wack mane....let's change that back to what it was or let me make up something different...
Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:05 pm

Just PM what you want and I will change it. Ranks can only be changed by admins, I went and deleted a bunch that weren't being used, maybe I accidentally deleted yours. Right now you are on the default ranks which I think are kind of wack.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:08 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Just PM what you want and I will change it. Ranks can only be changed by admins, I went and deleted a bunch that weren't being used, maybe I accidentally deleted yours. Right now you are on the default ranks which I think are kind of wack.

Most things Half did while he was an admin were gay
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 7:57 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Most things Half did while he was an admin were gay

Yeah like not permanently banning you from the chatbox and the forum. Could have done an ip ban maybe. An opportunity lost it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SRP's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRP's Bullshit   SRP's Bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRP's Bullshit
Page 1 of 1