Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GGOAT Round 1 Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GGOAT Round 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

B1
1. Outkast
5. Geto Boys
11. The Roots
15. UGK
14. Mobb Deep
6. ATCQ
34. Killarmy
25. MOP
41. Brand Nubian
40. JJ & FP
39. Flash & F5
57. Organized Konfusion
63. Heltah Skeltah
55. Slum Village
31. Blackalicious
30. Smif N Wessun

B2
2. Wu Tang Clan
3. NWA
36. Goodie
7. De La Soul
9. Gang Starr
54. Pharcyde
12. Pete & CL
16. 8Ball & MJG
17. Cypress
18. Onyx
21. Dogg Pound
27. Tha Alkaholiks
62. Das Efx
22. The Fugees
44. Three 6 Mafia
47. Black Moon

There were a lot of blowouts and a few upsets. Round 2 will start 2morrow.

Last edited by KRob TheRapGod on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 12:29 am

Pure, pure faggotry in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 3:21 am

Roots or 'Kast... which is it going to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 8:41 am

Neither, Wu Tang or Mobb Deep. Bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 1:38 pm

Guilty wrote:
Neither, Wu Tang or Mobb Deep. Bet.

You're just mad cuz Bone is out.

I could see Wu winning but I doubt Mobb Deep will.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

I'm sure he's referring to Bone being eliminated, but there's a lot of shit up there IMO. The Fugees have 1 great album and the rest is average. They never deserved to be included. Had they lost to a more deserving group instead of 3rd Bass(who also did not belong) I might have cared. This is where the randomness of the selections alter the results of the tourney. I'm not up on Blackalicious, but taken at face value, do they really belong? This fucking tourney has Heltah Skeltah, Black Moon, and Smiff N Wessun who have 2 classics between the 3 groups and some above average mc's. I have no problem with Black Moon making it, but the other 2 are kinda questionable to me. The Dogg Pound? I love Dogg Food as much as the next guy, and Kurupt kills over half of the mc's in this tourney, but they don't really belong either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 3:37 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm sure he's referring to Bone being eliminated, but there's a lot of shit up there IMO. The Fugees have 1 great album and the rest is average. They never deserved to be included. Had they lost to a more deserving group instead of 3rd Bass(who also did not belong) I might have cared. This is where the randomness of the selections alter the results of the tourney. I'm not up on Blackalicious, but taken at face value, do they really belong? This fucking tourney has Heltah Skeltah, Black Moon, and Smiff N Wessun who have 2 classics between the 3 groups and some above average mc's. I have no problem with Black Moon making it, but the other 2 are kinda questionable to me. The Dogg Pound? I love Dogg Food as much as the next guy, and Kurupt kills over half of the mc's in this tourney, but they don't really belong either.

The only real complaint I can make is that the seeding should have been better. But when you have a field of 64, just like in the NCAA basketball tournament, there's ALWAYS gonna be contraversial selections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 5:24 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Plus 3 6 Mafia and a couple others. But overall I agree with what Terry is saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GGOAT Round 1 Results   GGOAT Round 1 Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GGOAT Round 1 Results
Page 1 of 1