Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Empty
PostSubject: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:29 am

Leak Bros. (Cage & Tame One) - Waterworld

Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 9kqi4p

Lets see here, before Cage switched to his Hells Winter style we got this final taste of his drugged out style in the form of this collab album with Artifacts veteran Tame One. Wow, how do more people not talk about this album? I mean yea the underground heads are up on this, but I feel like this album should have a lot more recognition among general hip hop fans, especially here.

The subject matter of this album is PCP, but Cage and Tame's chemistry and lyrical onslaught throughout this album is noteworthy. Overall you get a look inside both of these artists bugged out minds on PCP, and the results are fucking great...the beats fit the atmosphere of this album perfectly. The beats come from big name underground producers like Camu Tao, RJD2, EL-P,DJ Mighty Mi and others. Camu Tao is definitely the mvp of the production IMO. Another thing i love about this album is the vibe of this album...just gives off a dark, underground vibe throughout that once it hits you you'll be absorbed in it. I recommend this to anyone looking to expand their tastes in underground rap

Here are some of my favorite tracks, "Delerium" being one of the dopest songs of the decade IMO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:33 pm

This is actually an incredible album that more people should check out. Smut Peddlers is also amazing, but Nighthawks was pretty disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 1:44 pm

Guilty wrote:
This is actually an incredible album that more people should check out. Smut Peddlers is also amazing, but Nighthawks was pretty disappointing.

this album is definitely incredible and i agree people need to check it out, but on another note...where the hell is everyone today???
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:47 pm

bump for you close minded lames
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:16 pm

Great Chemistry between the two, Crazy bugged out lyrics, and incredible production make this a great album. I DLed this about a year or so ago when i was on a Cage bender, and it still hasn't lost replay value. I need to get a physical copy of this.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:41 pm

Yeah I dig this album, It certainly does not get enough shine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1   Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slang's Albums that dont get enough shine Day #1
Page 1 of 1