Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL: Week 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

NFL: Week 7 Empty
PostSubject: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:58 pm

Get your picks in!

Cincinnati vs. Atlanta
Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. Baltimore
Jacksonville vs. Kansas City
Cleveland vs. New Orleans
Washington vs. Chicago
San Francisco vs. Carolina
St. Louis vs. Tampa Bay
Philadelphia vs. Tennessee
Arizona vs. Seattle
New England vs. San Diego
Oakland vs. Denver
Minnesota vs. Green Bay
NY Giants vs. Dallas
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:02 pm

Panthers, bitch.

Fire John Fox

Bring back Jake Delhomo

Shoot Jimmy Clausen

If he survives...shoot him again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:03 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
Panthers, bitch.

Fire John Fox

Bring back Jake Delhomo

Shoot Jimmy Clausen

If he survives...shoot him again

Wow Linker, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:18 pm

Cincinnati vs. Atlanta- Whenever OchoCinco talks shit, he usually gets shut down.
Pittsburgh vs. Miami- Steelers win a hard fought game.
Buffalo vs. Baltimore- Ravens win in a blowout.
Jacksonville vs. Kansas City- Chiefs win, Cassel has 300 yards passing.
Cleveland vs. New Orleans- Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints? Not the sorry ass Browns.
Washington vs. Chicago- Skins lay the smackdown on Gay Cutler (no that wasn't a typo)
San Francisco vs. Carolina- Niners win two in a row.
St. Louis vs. Tampa Bay- Sam Bradford leads the Rams to a win.
Philadelphia vs. Tennessee- Chris Johnson runs all over the Sheagles, Kolb throws 3 INT's
Arizona vs. Seattle- The best team in the worst division gets the W.
New England vs. San Diego- The Chargers woes continue, Norv goes on the hot seat.
Oakland vs. Denver- Kyle Orton is quietly making a case for MVP.
Minnesota vs. Green Bay- Favre's dominance over the Pack continues.
NY Giants vs. Dallas- The G-Men take remain in first place in the NFC East and officially eliminate the Cowgirls from playoff contention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:20 pm

lol.... the cum guzzling ny giantcocksuckers is all you got going for you since the rangers are knocking the yanks out this year...lmao.... umad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:22 pm

Cincinnati vs. Atlanta
Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. Baltimore
Washington vs. Chicago
St. Louis vs. Tampa Bay
Arizona vs. Seattle
Oakland vs. Denver
Minnesota vs. Green Bay
NY Giants vs. Dallas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol.... the cum guzzling ny giantcocksuckers is all you got going for you since the rangers are knocking the yanks out this year...lmao.... umad

It ain't over yet fool. Remember, the Rangers ain't never got to the World Series in franchise history. It's their series to lose. If they get there then more power to them. But don't start celebrating yet.

And fuck your overrated Cowgirls. The G-Men will win at least one of the two matchups against y'all, and NO TEAM that's ever started a season 1-4 has ever reached the Super Bowl. It's a wrap for Wade Phillips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:30 pm

The only thing it's a wrap for is my dick cuz I always stay strapped like birdman and weezy bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:34 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The only thing it's a wrap for is my dick cuz I always stay strapped like birdman and weezy bitch.

I should hope so, with how fixated you are with Bun B's ass (you did say that UGK makes your dick hard)
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I should hope so, with how fixated you are with Bun B's ass (you did say that UGK makes your dick hard)

Lol at a guy intimating that somebody is gay while his avatar is a WWF fag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:41 pm

I SAID ONE OF THE TWO MADE MY DICK HARD, I NEVER SPECIFIED WHICH ONE IT WAS. AND AT LEAST I USE RUBBERS! YOU AIN'T GOT NO USE FOR THEM, YOU BUY ONE BOX OF JIMMYS EVERY YEAR AND THEN USE THEM ALL AS BIRTHDAY BALLOONS CUZ YOU NEVER USE THEM FOR SOME REAL ACTION YOU JABRONI!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I SAID ONE OF THE TWO MADE MY DICK HARD, I NEVER SPECIFIED WHICH ONE IT WAS. AND AT LEAST I USE RUBBERS! YOU AIN'T GOT NO USE FOR THEM, YOU BUY ONE BOX OF JIMMYS EVERY YEAR AND THEN USE THEM ALL AS BIRTHDAY BALLOONS CUZ YOU NEVER USE THEM FOR SOME REAL ACTION YOU JABRONI!

Jabroni...cool word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:52 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I get 100x more pussy than you. You use your jimmy hats for going up the Hershey Highway.

And to quote the Rock....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH ONE IT IS!!! The fact that a dude makes your dick hard means you're part queer, jabroni!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:28 pm

CHECK YOUR AVATAR! ANYONE WITH A BIG HOMO WHITE MAN WITH LONG HAIR AND NO SHIRT ON HIS AVATAR HAS NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT HOMOS!!!! YOU NEED TO GO WIFE UP RUPAUL AND JUST ADMIT THE ONLY TIME YOU LIKE PUSSY AROUND YOU IS WHEN YOU ARE AT THE SALON GOSSIPING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS! GO RANGERS FUCK NEW YORK!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:37 pm

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
CHECK YOUR AVATAR! ANYONE WITH A BIG HOMO WHITE MAN WITH LONG HAIR AND NO SHIRT ON HIS AVATAR HAS NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT HOMOS!!!! YOU NEED TO GO WIFE UP RUPAUL AND JUST ADMIT THE ONLY TIME YOU LIKE PUSSY AROUND YOU IS WHEN YOU ARE AT THE SALON GOSSIPING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS! GO RANGERS FUCK NEW YORK!!!

Damn, I must have struck a nerve Tinkerbell, LMFAO!!!

I didn't put HHH on my avatar, but I don't mind him being there. I need not prove my sexuality, cuz like Kool G Rap I'm the neighborhood Fuck U Man.

As for your Rangers, wait for them to win a ring before you start claiming bragging rights.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I didn't put HHH on my avatar, but I don't mind him being there. I need not prove my sexuality, cuz like Kool G Rap I'm the neighborhood Fuck U Man.

As for your Rangers, wait for them to win a ring before you start claiming bragging rights.

I understand what you were going for there, but it didn't quite work out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:39 pm

Wayne wrote:
Get your picks in!

Cincinnati vs. Atlanta
Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. Baltimore
Washington vs. Chicago
St. Louis vs. Tampa Bay
Arizona vs. Seattle
Oakland vs. Denver
Minnesota vs. Green Bay
NY Giants vs. Dallas

Cincinnatti
Miami
Baltimore
KC
New Orleans
Washington
San Fran
St Louis
Tennessee
Seattle
San Diego
Oakland
Minnesota in a close one
Dallas
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Get your picks in!

Cincinnati vs. Atlanta
Pittsburgh vs. Miami
Buffalo vs. Baltimore
Washington vs. Chicago
St. Louis vs. Tampa Bay
Arizona vs. Seattle
Oakland vs. Denver
Minnesota vs. Green Bay
NY Giants vs. Dallas

Cincinnatti
Miami
Baltimore
KC
New Orleans
Washington
San Fran
St Louis
Tennessee
Seattle
San Diego
Oakland
Minnesota in a close one
Dallas

No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm

Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I understand what you were going for there, but it didn't quite work out.

If you understood what I said then it should have worked. Anybody that knows that G Rap song knows it's about him smashin chicks left and right.

And HHH ain't no fag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:08 pm

YOU DA NEIGHBORHOOD TOSS SALAD MAN KJ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

Thread of the year candidate.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:52 am

"I didn't put HHH on my avatar, but I don't mind him being there."

He meant that part, KJ... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:20 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
YOU DA NEIGHBORHOOD TOSS SALAD MAN KJ!!!!!!!

Nope, that's you Pedro. You're like those Mexicans in Training Day that said they got their shit pushed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 3:32 pm

You are an encyclopedia of gay references in pop culture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Week 7   NFL: Week 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL: Week 7
Page 1 of 1