Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 8

Go down 
+6
Deanie O'Banion
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Highsmith
KJ Styles
D.Powell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

At the half way point already mayne....time flies, the battle for playoff positioning begins NOW!

Colts at Titans-Titans in what could be a close game...but they should still win it

Jags at Texans-Texans at home

Minny at Carolina-Cammy beats Ponder

Saints at Rams-Brees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the entire St.Louis Rams team, so there goes your winner for this week

Cardinals at Ravens-Ravens in a strong bounceback game....

Miami at Giants-G-MEN baby bubba...they will be well rested after the bye and Tuck and Jacobs should be ready to go....

Redskins at Buffalo (Toronto)-Bills in a BLOWOUT.....the deadskins are now DEAD!

Lions at Denver-I'm going with the Broncos in a mild upset at home...the lions skid continues at least one more week...Stafford is slightly hurt and Tebow is hot.....

Patriots at Steelers-great game right here...possible AFC championship game preview...going with Steel Town at home in a close one

Browns at 49ers-Niners at home

Seahawks at Bengals-I'm going with the 'Hawks in a mild upset on the road....their defense is official, they should be able to stop Dalton....

Dallas at Eagles-I want both of these scrubs to lose but since I need to pick one of them I guess I'll go with dall-ASS on the road......Murray beats 'em silly

Monday Night:
Chargers at Chiefs-they will be a good game, and I think the Chiefs will pull it out at home...thats a tough place to play....the Chiefs have quietly gotten back to 3-3.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 7:12 pm

Colts at Titans-Titans have been pretty lackluster as of late, but they should still beat Curtis "I should have been a" Painter and the lowly Colts.

Jags at Texans- Texans win big as AJ returns.

Minny at Carolina- Killa Cam over Ponder

Saints at Rams- See Powell's comment, Who Dat Nation all day!

Cardinals at Ravens-Ravens bounce back and win in a blowout

Miami at Giants-G-MEN get their first blowout win of the season

Redskins at Buffalo (Toronto)- Bills will win but not in a blowout. Fitzpatrick will have some trouble against the Skins D.

Lions at Denver- Lions snap their 3 game losing streak. Suh is gonna eat the overhyped and overrated Tebow for breakfast!

Patriots at Steelers- Pats win. Brady has had Pittsburgh's number his entire career and that trend continues. This will likely be the game of the week but the Pats get the W.

Browns at 49ers-Niners win easily and Harbaugh inches closer to becoming the coach of the year.

Seahawks at Bengals- Bengals in a blowout. Whitehurst sucks, Lynch is out, and Cincy has the top ranked D in the league.

Dallas at Eagles- Vick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romo, hence the Eagles win. I can't stand either of these teams but I hate the Cowgirls more, and the Eagles need the win more so I think they pull it out at home.

Monday Night:
Chargers at Chiefs- Chargers bounce back with a win. Rivers will finally have a big statistical game this year as he's struggled. KC's defense is nothing special so he should play well and the Bolts should pull this one out.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:52 pm

Tebow was hot for about 5 minutes.....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

first off big shoutout to Christian Ponder.....it's still early but he looks NFL ready, that was a big-time win on the road against the Panthers and Cammy....I may have been wrong about him (we shall see)

The G-Men remain on the WINNING MACHINE once again....it was close but I'll take a close win over a close loss anyday...lol

dall-ASS is still ASS cheeks and then some....

Steve Jax and the Rams came to play yesterday and beat the snot outta Brees and Co...

the deadskins are DEAD

Steel Town looks good and might be the strongest team in the AFC right now...

Tebow is a BEYOTCH.....one week worth of hype and now he's Ryan Leaf....

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:35 pm

You forgot to mention that Calvin Johnson is the best WR in football. You still holding out on that one?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
You forgot to mention that Calvin Johnson is the best WR in football. You still holding out on that one?

Nope I'm not going to let AJ lose his number one spot due to injury...sorry Myers...lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

172-110
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Nope I'm not going to let AJ lose his number one spot due to injury...sorry Myers...lol

AJ was perfectly healthy, and Calvin Johnson was still the better player.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
172-110

Yep it's UGLY mayne....but that wasn't due to the performance of my team...but rather Steve Jax and Adrian Petersen.....2 fuckin' BEASTS...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

AJ has been out for what 2 or 3 weeks already due to a hamstring injury??

IN MY OPINION mr.eddie george, steve mcnair, kevin dyson.......ANDRE JOHNSON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Calvin Johnson...once again I'm extremely sorry for feeling this way....lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

IN MY OPINION mr.eddie george, steve mcnair, kevin dyson.......ANDRE JOHNSON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Calvin Johnson...once again I'm extremely sorry for feeling this way....lol

You're either on crack, or haven't seen much of Megatron. I could see an argument for Andre being better (although I disagree) but those other guys aren't even fucking close. Kevin Dyson??? C'Mon Son! Dyson was NEVER an elite reciever.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:24 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

You're either on crack, or haven't seen much of Megatron. I could see an argument for Andre being better (although I disagree) but those other guys aren't even fucking close. Kevin Dyson??? C'Mon Son! Dyson was NEVER an elite reciever.

Shaking My Head read a little slower or something, man. He's calling T. Mr. Titans fan basically.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

LOL @ KJ!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
LOL @ KJ!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

Big win by the Bills and big loss by the Pats this week. Eagles looked like the team they should be, and Baltimore almost loses another auto win game at home The AFC could be up for grabs this season.

Oh, and the Lions are the #2 team in the NFC if Stafford can stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:33 pm

Shaun wrote:
Oh, and the Lions are the #2 team in the NFC if Stafford can stay healthy.

I disagree, they lost at home to the 49ers who's 6-1.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

Some HUGE games for week 9!!

Giants vs Pats, Steelers vs Ravens, Packers vs Chargers, Jets vs Bills, Saints vs Bucs, and Eagles vs Bears. Fucking awesome matchups!

Add to that Saturday's college game between LSU and Alabama and we've got a GREAT weekend of football coming up Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:47 pm

Yeah, this weekend should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:47 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Shaking My Head read a little slower or something, man. He's calling T. Mr. Titans fan basically.

I know, right? I'm a Titans fan, and I'm not delusional enough to say that Dyson is even in the same league as those guys. And comparing McNair and George to Megatron and A.J. is apples to oranges. Why would a QB or RB be in the best WR discussion? A little common sense goes a looong way.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

Myestro wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I know, right? I'm a Titans fan, and I'm not delusional enough to say that Dyson is even in the same league as those guys. And comparing McNair and George to Megatron and A.J. is apples to oranges. Why would a QB or RB be in the best WR discussion? A little common sense goes a looong way.

I misread what Powell was trying to say. I realize it now though as he was just referencing Terry as Mr. Titans fan.

That said, he's still underestimating Megatron. Dude set an NFL record for most TD's scored in the first 5 weeks of the season. If Stafford can stay healthy, he could very well break the record of TD's scored in a season by a WR.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:24 am

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I don't care that he's out now. When he was playing, he was getting outproduced by a decent margin. Megatron is averaging over 100 yds per game. AJ is not. Megatron is averaging 17.1 yds per reception. AJ is not. Megatron is averaging well over 1 TD per game. AJ is at .5 TD's per game. There is absolutely nothing on film or statistically that that would remotely suggest that AJ is still better than Megatron. You have nothing except AJ's previous seasons to indicate that he is better. Quit living in the past.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

Calvin Johnson has a better QB, or at least the one with the stronger arm. If AJ didn't have to comeback to every deep ball Schaub underthrew his yards and TDs would have been much more comparable before the injury, and way higher in the past seasons for that matter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 8   N.F.L. Predictions Week 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

Glad to see the Colts know they need to keep losing..