Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Empty
PostSubject: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:54 pm

Still untitled album drops this Halloween. And Pimp WILL drop his shit like always. Dope as usual.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:58 pm

Which album has Diamonds In My Teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

Witness Your Murder
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:04 pm

Jeff wrote:
Witness Your Murder

How does that one stack up to the rest of his discog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:09 pm

Every one of his albums are dope, honestly. If you really like his style, you'll like any one of his albums. They are extremely consistent with no surprises. Obviously people prefer different stuff, but overall there's no "Nastradamus" in the bunch. His group albums usually get more love because the style switches up (a little bit) with more than one mc it doesn't run the risk of wearing thin. But I love his shit so that's never a problem for me. The only album that's really available right now is Face Da Terror, which is one of his best IMO.

Da Exorcist Returns is my personal favorite, with Face Da Terror close behind. The rest are really all about the same.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:11 pm

Jeff wrote:
Every one of his albums are dope, honestly. If you really like his style, you'll like any one of his albums. They are extremely consistent with no surprises. Obviously people prefer different stuff, but overall there's no "Nastradamus" in the bunch. His group albums usually get more love because the style switches up (a little bit) with more than one mc it doesn't run the risk of wearing thin. But I love his shit so that's never a problem for me. The only album that's really available right now is Face Da Terror, which is one of his best IMO.

Da Exorcist Returns is my personal favorite, with Face Da Terror close behind. The rest are really all about the same.

Thanks for the response, I've been spinning a bunch of horrorcore ish lately (Mystic Stylez, South Park Psycho, etc) and I'm just looking for some more stuff in that vein. I'll check out Witness Your Murder and Da Exorcist Returns for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:15 pm

Check out a Krucifix Klan album while you're at it. "Da Krucifixin" is generally preferred, but they're really pretty equal. The other is called "Fuckin Wit Dis Klan" and has "My Heat" which is one of my favorite Evil Pimp songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:41 pm

This shit is dope... might order this if it is available, need to order face of terror. You heard Lord Infamous' hellaweens? I heard a song off the second one with C-Mob but some of the other rappers sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"   New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Evil Pimp Single - "You Make Me Sick"
Page 1 of 1