Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Geto Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 10:11 am

The Geto Boys  37515_geto-boys-1

Lets rate their discog from your fav to least fav.

Grip It! On That Other Level- 5 (the 1st official album from the new future legendary line-up)
The Resurrection- 5 (after some grp turmoil they got back together for this classic)
Till Death Do Us Part- 5 (No Willie D but Big Mike brings his on flava to the grp)
We Can't Be Stopped- 5 (the album that put them on the map)
Geto Boys-4.75 (basically a remix of Grip It)
The Foundation- 4.5 (another reunite of the original 3)
Da Good, Da Bad, & Da Ugly- 4.25 (No Bushwick but Face & Will hold it down with DMG backing them up)

So 5 of their 7 albums have the full lengendary roster.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:15 pm

SMH, and you say people overrated Gangstarr's discog? C'Mon Son, GB's are dope and all, but some of those ratings are fanboyish.

Grip It- 5
Resurrection- 5
Til Death- 4.5
We Can't Be Stopped- 4.5
Geto Boys- 4 (basically a remix like you said, but Grip It had better beats)
Foundation- 4
Da Good, The Bad, And Da Ugly- 3.25-3.5
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:28 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
SMH, and you say people overrated Gangstarr's discog? C'Mon Son, GB's are dope and all, but some of those ratings are fanboyish.

Grip It- 5
Resurrection- 5
Til Death- 4.5
We Can't Be Stopped- 4.5
Foundation- 4

LMAO. AND THATS SOME IGNORANT NO EARS HATER BULLSHIT!!!! LOL. YOU HAVE NO PLACE CALLING ANYONE FAN BOYS EVERY ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES MAGICALLY HAS AN INFINITE NUMBER OF 5 STAR ALBUMS FAN BOY!
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Grip It- 5
Resurrection- 5
Til Death- 4.5
We Can't Be Stopped- 4.5
Foundation- 4

LMAO. AND THATS SOME IGNORANT NO EARS HATER BULLSHIT!!!! LOL. YOU HAVE NO PLACE CALLING ANYONE FAN BOYS EVERY ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES MAGICALLY HAS AN INFINITE NUMBER OF 5 STAR ALBUMS FAN BOY!

Coming from someone who disses damn near every Nas and KRS-One album, GTFOH with your bullshit.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

That has nothing to do with this fool. lol... we're talking about fan boys - which you are, not haters , which you falsely accuse me of being...lol... you praise even wack KRS shit...lol... fan boy
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
That has nothing to do with this fool. lol... we're talking about fan boys - which you are, not haters , which you falsely accuse me of being...lol... you praise even wack KRS shit...lol... fan boy

And you're not a fanboy??? You stan for just about every southern rapper not named Phonte or Big Pooh.

And what wack KRS album have I praised? I'm not the only person who likes Survival Skills so fuck you! I didn't like Meta-Historical, The Sneak Attack, or Keep Right (which is his worst IMO) and Spiritual Minded was just average IMO.

KRS-One is like Ric Flair, he's clearly not what he used to be but he has far too many classic moments not to be considered one of the best ever.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:46 pm

Every fucking time I criticize KRS you blindly defend him, even when I am right! Most people did not like metahistorical, his two new eps are weak, and the feedback for survival skills was mixed at best, yet you blindly defend him on those efforts only because I rightfully criticize him for weak performances on those cds! If that ain't fan boy shit I don't know what is.

And for the record, I dislike more southern rappers than you ever even heard of girl!
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:55 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with someone who digs KRS criticizing something he does, but you clearly come off as have NEVER liked him. You've stated that you think he's overrated and not a GOAT candidate many times, hence nothing you say about him holds any merit to me.

It clearly makes no sense to always criticize someone's albums whom you've never been a fan of, especially when that guy has been in the game for almost 3 decades.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:58 pm

I have praised KRS and BDP multiple times, you just choose to ignore those times and only focus on the times I criticize him. That's fan boy behavior. I have given props to Criminal Minded, Blueprint, BAMN, Hip Hop Lives, and other KRS shit, you just choose to be a fan boy and ignore that and defend him blindly. You are the one with the issues, my friend.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 3:06 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Grip It- 5
Resurrection- 5
Til Death- 4.5
We Can't Be Stopped- 4.5
Foundation- 4

LOL...KJ most of your ratings are only a .5 from mine....lol. So you dang near see it the way I see it. And I am a long time admitted GB stan, so no problem with what you called me.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 3:07 pm

Oh and.......

Geto Boys' discog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gang Starr's.
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

Grip It! On That Other Level (5 stars)
The Resurrection (5 stars)
Til Death Do Us Part (4.5 stars)
We Can't Be Stopped (5 stars)
The Foundation (4 stars)
Da Good, Da Bad, Da Ugly (3.5 stars)
Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:44 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Oh and.......

Geto Boys' discog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gang Starr's.

Gang Starr's discog is better than The Geto Boys, you just ain't a GS fan.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

I like Gang Starr
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

I like Gang Starr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Geto Boys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Geto Boys    The Geto Boys  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Geto Boys
Page 1 of 1