Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Empty
PostSubject: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

Went to a JMT/Rugged Man show last Saturday night. I gotta say that shit was dope.

Reef the Lost Cauze opened up and if no one has seen him live, I definitely recommend it. Dude is nice live.

JMT always tears that shit down, and Jus Allah did mostly his classic verses. Nice mix of old and new stuff, but mostly the best shit from VbD

Rugged Man is a fuckin nut. His set was insane, but he pulled this chick on stage, pulled her tits out, and simulated rape. As she got off stage, dude was like "Was she really underage?!" LMAO. Shit was crazy. It got uncomfortable for a second there, though....

JMT was joined by Doap Nixon, Outerspace (Crypt, anyway), Demoz, and Reef and they did some AOTP shit.

Blacastan was also there and he was cool.

At the end of the night, Immortal Tech and Diabolic showed up and performed a verse each. Shit was sick.

Anyway, yeah, good show.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:53 am

damn that sounds fuckin sick, wish i was there

how does Jus Allah sound live performing the VBD songs? Is his voice still horrible or does it suddenly change when he spits his classic verses?
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 8:14 am

His voice was still that new one, but the flow was back on point when he did the old verses. Which pretty much screams ghost writer to me.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

Reef live>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:55 am

Lucky bastard...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC   JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JMT/Rugged Man show in NYC
Page 1 of 1