Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention GK3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 2:47 pm

Sean Strange - Street Urchin is pretty fucking dope. So is the new Lost Children Of Babylon. Just letting you know if you haven't checked them out yet.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

GKIII hasn't logged on in years
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:51 pm

Maybe he visits the site without logging on?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:53 pm

Maybe. I think Facebook would be much easier, though.
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:53 pm

Yeah well, you could mention that the Sean Strange is dope, too.
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

Laughing My Ass Off

Now if this isn't desperate.................................
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 4:12 pm

I find it hilarious that every pointless post you make involves that retarded lmao smiley, yet you call US that LOL Crew. Irony is only useful to the self aware, I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

Jeff wrote:
I find it hilarious that every pointless post you make involves that retarded lmao smiley, yet you call US that LOL Crew. Irony is only useful to the self aware, I suppose.

Laughing My Ass Off x 2
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 4:21 pm

Jeff wrote:

Its because Kev is part of the lmfao crew.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 4:45 pm

smh. Esco be stealin' my swag
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

oh damn, my bad for swagger jackin'. I just couldn't resist typing that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:35 pm

It's all good LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

lol Jeff you could have just titled the thread Sean Strange whatever so more people would be inclined to come here to find out about him...

and you wonder why i never notice some of the stuff you post...
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:18 pm

When someone else recs sean strange nero is going to be crying like "I posted about this shit 5 years before it dropped and no one paid attention"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
When someone else recs sean strange nero is going to be crying like "I posted about this shit 5 years before it dropped and no one paid attention"

exactly...
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

I am only recing this cd to a person I know would like it, douches.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

Jeff wrote:
I am only recing this cd to a person I know would like it, douches.

ok...but...if i would have made a topic about Sean Strange you would be biching aboout how you already did. And dont you think other people may be interested?
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:05 am

I highly doubt anybody aside from Kid Joe would give a fuck. And if Kid Joe was/is interested, he's probably already aware of it's release.

And you have no clue who this dude is, so why would you start a thread on him? I think you're completely missing the point here, this isn't Saigon or somebody even relatively famous, this is Sean Strange.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:22 am

Jeff wrote:
I highly doubt anybody aside from Kid Joe would give a fuck. And if Kid Joe was/is interested, he's probably already aware of it's release.

And you have no clue who this dude is, so why would you start a thread on him? I think you're completely missing the point here, this isn't Saigon or somebody even relatively famous, this is Sean Strange.

its not possible that i or anyone else would discover this album and start a thread on it? Anyway my point was if you are going to make thread titles like this dont say things when others post the same thing but didnt notice yours because you make vague/ambiguous thread titles that tell nothing about the substance of the thread. And rather than assume no one but GKIII will care, why not rec it to the forum??
Back to top Go down

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:59 am

Sean Strange be popping up on the release dates. I was gonna ask about him, but I am glad n3ro decided for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention GK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention GK3   Attention GK3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention GK3
Page 1 of 1