Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote to Ban Parker Lewis

Go down 
+7
parker lewis
yOGi420™
D.Powell
Alan
T. Myers
Shaun
Deanie O'Banion
11 posters

Ban?
Yes
Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Vote_lcap30%Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
No
Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Vote_lcap70%Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Vote_rcap
 70% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 11:49 pm

People say a lot about being fair and freedom of speech and so forth, but really what fun is having your own forum if you have to put up with the same assholes you would on a public forum? We're allowed to choose friends so why put up with people we don't like for the sake of some fairness principle no one really cares about?

As such, I ask - should we ban parker lewis? Other than being a negative asshole with nothing to contribute lately, he said some foul shit in the RIP Michael Jackson thread... let the forum decide.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

I voted no. I don't think It's that serious. By the way SRP diggn' on the King Nicky Sig locsta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:03 am

i voted ye sthat ngi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:41 am

He's been banned for three days for violating forum rules.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:38 am

I like Parker Lewis. Me and him get into non-serious, funny, arguements. But he brings a different, Trotter-like dimension to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:42 am

you guys really didnt ban parker did you? hes a good guy
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:46 am

I hope you didn't ban him, N3R0. I will promise not to buy your CD if you did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:48 am

yeah, thats bullshit if you did
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:50 am

Indeed. Opinions are needed on here, even if they are disrespectful to those not with us anymore
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 7:40 am

I think his opinions speak to his character, and it's not something that i like. However, a banning does not seem justified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:03 am

Man this is a real forum and people can say whatever they like. Fuck'em still but no ban.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:45 am

Hell no! Just because of a difference of opinion? WTF?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:39 am

I must've missed this one, but I hope they didn't really ban this idiot?? he's a ton of fun, shit I need someone stupid like him to crack on some more, you shouldn't get banned just for a difference of opinion otherwise I know myself and everybody else should be banned too
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:47 am

i wouldn't ban any1 unless they are just plain ignoring forum rules causing problems for the forum with the server. Otherwise just ignore em if u don't like em
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:00 pm

It's nice to see everyone come together like this in the pursuit of truth and justice.

eatadick, Sad Retarded Person! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

I put it to a vote my angry friend... please don't get it twisted... just because people say we should allow all opinions doesn't mean they don't feel your opinion is that of a worthless piece of shit...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:08 pm

oh

Thanks for clearing that up. It was close. I mean, I nearly did get it twisted.

By the way, I'm not angry. At all, really. Not sure where these emotional assumptions come from all the time, but believe me - I can get down with you guys in any which way without it affecting my soul and personal life.

Actually, I derive great joy from getting YOU sensitive little girls all pissed off.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:09 pm

"Leave it to thy one true moderator, for they behold thy power to banneth"
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:15 pm

What the hell was said?

But on based principle my answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

No

wtf is this we need as many active members we can get to keep differing opinions, etc banning him for saying something we dont agree with isnt justified
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 8:57 pm

As of lately nobodies been contributing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote to Ban Parker Lewis   Vote to Ban Parker Lewis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote to Ban Parker Lewis
Page 1 of 1