Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?

Go down 
+10
parker lewis
TheHazardous
Wayne
yOGi420™
Half
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
ctrx
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:53 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Exactly what I'm saying, right here. Me, SRP, N3R0, etc. posts some shit like that, and you get your period. But, when you do it, it's fine? Makes a ton of sense. Go bump your Kanye albums thinking about how you're going to uplift the black man

Now this is worthy of "lol" posse representation. Shocked

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

I'm not mad at Shaun, those were playful jabs. If I was pissed I would have said something different, I'm sure. I'm really not even mad at Linker anymore because it is what it is, but I'm still going to harass his passive aggressive ass about it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:24 am

Shaun wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Exactly what I'm saying, right here. Me, SRP, N3R0, etc. posts some shit like that, and you get your period. But, when you do it, it's fine? Makes a ton of sense. Go bump your Kanye albums thinking about how you're going to uplift the black man

Now this is worthy of "lol" posse representation. Shocked

Laughing My Ass Off

You know you're being a dick when Shaun stops playing.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:26 am

He's the most good-natured guy in here...and I never see you put yourself out there in Studio, Kevin. Dick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:26 am

Good point, Parker.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:30 am

I don't get all the hype on this new album I like his past stuff way more. But diamonds is when I started paying attention I think that last verse is great and I put his first three albums in the 3.5-4 star range
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 11:49 am

Shaun wrote:
LMAO!!!! KROB YOUR from ATLANTA!!!! LMAO!!! Dem Franchize Boyz and Ying Yang Twins sure are GOOD!!! LMAO!!!! I see YOU my DUDE!!!!

lol...it's nice to see one of Buffalo's finest showing me some love, thanks lil shaun, appreciate that mane! lol Ass Licker
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 5:52 pm

Buffalo>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buffalo

The only thing dope about Buffalo is that they originated hot wings, which eventually lead to the opening of my favorite restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
He's the most good-natured guy in here...and I never see you put yourself out there in Studio, Kevin. Dick

Nah, the most good-natured guy in here is Wayne. He never gives anyone a hard time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Nah, the most good-natured guy in here is Wayne. He never gives anyone a hard time.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

SMFH
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:56 am

When did Kanye become great? This is news to me. He's a dope producer, but that is all. His rapping has always been wack as hell.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

Shaun wrote:
Buffalo>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC!!!! lol

LMAO!

yeah I guess hot wings and waterfalls might make this possible huh?? oh and let's not forget about the bills...lol

stop it shaun..
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:46 pm

lol. Don't the Giants still play outside of NY state lines? That means NYC doesn't have a football team! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 3:47 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
he doesnt really have any appeal as an MC and is borderline annoying, great producer though

This...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?   When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Did You Realize Kanye West Was Great?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2