Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)

Go down 
+10
Tic706
Dang! Trotter
thelundquist
ctrx
Laced With Slang
Jack of Spades
Shaun
Half
T. Myers
parker lewis
14 posters
AuthorMessage

K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 10:57 pm

K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) K-Rino_-_Alien_Baby1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:02 pm

That is fucking awful. But I will still buy it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:09 pm

Is it Easter already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:11 pm

You know what though? It wouldn't even be that terrible if it wasn't for that copied and pasted kid in the bubble...just awful awful awful.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:13 pm

lol, this shit is awful. At least i don't determine an albums dopeness based off the album cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:16 pm

My only gripe is that the K-Rino is at the bottom. Thought it should be at the top left and the title on the bottom across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

Come on Rino...lol. What the fuck...lol. thats some funny shit. Still buying it also. When is the release date?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:18 pm

I bet the songs are long as hell, too. Fuck this album! Dude is from the south and has been rappin for like 30 years! He must be wack!!!!

Also, SRP, I agree the name and title should be switched. I like the new style of K-Rino's logo though, hope he sticks with it past this cd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

I've seen worse covers. Even worse covers with children on em.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I've seen worse covers. Even worse covers with children on em.

At least 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

Just 2.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 1:00 am

This cover >>>>>>>>>>> Ready To Die's cover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

Yeah, I don't get how the cover is so bad. It's quite literal and maybe the graphics are a bit unbelievable, but it gets the job done.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 5:58 am

lmao. That is the best cover I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:27 am

Does this guy drop an album every week??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

lol... he goes in waves... drops one per year lately or more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 3:24 pm

K-Rino has confirmed that is indeed him on the cover!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 6:16 pm

hahahahahahahaahhahahahha
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 6:17 pm

kinda looks like him actually...pretty hilarious if you ask me. Looks like an interesting record.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 6:25 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm

Here is the link to pre-orders for those who are interested.

http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2040756

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:27 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Is it Easter already?

Yep, K-Rino really needs to hire a professional artists to handle all art covers. Or atleast get a professional opinion cause dat cover makes Rino look like a comedy rapper. Actually Im not hot about any of his album covers except Blood Doctrine. I know K-Rino is independent but if other indie rappers can produce great covers time after time so can he.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:34 pm

yeah, some of his covers are just plain bad. The cover for Worst Rapper Alive is just awful. I really hope it was supposed to match the Worst Rapper Alive concept. Otherwise, it's just wack.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:35 pm

the AOTEM cover is cool
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

Yeah, i like it too.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
yeah, some of his covers are just plain bad. The cover for Worst Rapper Alive is just awful. I really hope it was supposed to match the Worst Rapper Alive concept. Otherwise, it's just wack.

LOL...yeah that cover just screams .01 bin. And have you seen the covers for Danger Zone and his self titled album? Fucking terrible. Even Stories From The Black Book is pretty bad. Bad as in BAD.

I pre ordered my copy of Alien Baby already though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 5:59 pm

I'll probably cop this on blowitoutahere, cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 6:49 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
the AOTEM cover is cool

No its not. It looks a cover for a coloring book or cereal box. I hate the way that fucking robot is drawn, it looks too 1980s
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 7:43 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
the AOTEM cover is cool

No its not. It looks a cover for a coloring book or cereal box. I hate the way that fucking robot is drawn, it looks too 1980s

lmao maybe thats why i like it. Its definitely little kid-ish looking but kind of like a throwback to 80's cartoons like Bucky O'Hare (dope fucking show) or something
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:39 pm

just listened to some 3 song sampler on youtube and this sounds good
Back to top Go down
bgn79
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:06 am

Thanks for the hate fellows, judging from the title track Alien Baby, I'd say I did a pretty damn good job on representing what he depicts in that song.

Quote :
im lovin this j-rock...this is better than what i saw in my head homie.
that what K had to say about the cover

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:30 am

wats up bgn... this is lounge low from the old spc forum, you may/may not recall... I haven't been very active on the new one since it started, but it's a shame the old one went the way it did.

For those who don't know bgn here has been doing K-Rino's album artwork for years now...
Back to top Go down
bgn79
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

thats whats up homie

I'm really not that active on the new site either, just don't have the time and yeah I hate to see the old site go. I keep it online at www.southparkcoalition.net minus the forums damn turk's kept hacking them, but yeah some gay ass domain jacking company swooped on the .com when i was locked up a couple of years back. I still stay in contact with the SPC and promote them in other ways.

like using K-Rino's song in a movie I made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaVZH93UZtg 90,000 views
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhivpt0q7l9uO1h96C 120,000 views
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:25 pm

Shaun wrote:
lmao. That is the best cover I've ever seen.

I was serious.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

bgn79 wrote:
Thanks for the hate fellows, judging from the title track Alien Baby, I'd say I did a pretty damn good job on representing what he depicts in that song.

Quote :

Its not hate its opinion. The album cover is not all that. Sure it depicts the album title but the baby in the bubble is kind of chessy. No disrespect though.

On the other hand I am really digging the album musically though. So that is all that truly matters.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
bgn79 wrote:

Quote :

Its not hate its opinion. The album cover is not all that. Sure it depicts the album title but the baby in the bubble is kind of chessy. No disrespect though.

On the other hand I am really digging the album musically though. So that is all that truly matters.

this
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

BUMP!!

Why in the unk is a baby in that egg fully clothed? No, Im not on some pedo shit but a side view of a fetus would be more effective. Doesn't have to be K as a fetus but any fetus would do. C'mon, if someone didn't know who Rino was would they cop this album. Album art is your best method to gaining a new fan that ain't heard of you.

When I go on Amazon.com and when its search engine recommend a slew of albums I never heard of the ones with good art will draw my attention to atleast listen to samples
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

The album looks like it was put together with word art and a few Jpegs.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:39 am

damn, I missed bgn... I wanted to holla at him bout some CDs...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

is this album worth the purchase? How does it compare to SC and AOTEM???

thinkin about coppin this, the Strong Arm Steady, the WC, and maybe some other shit depedning on what i decide is worth it
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 7:53 pm

I can tell you this is better than SAS.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I can tell you this is better than SAS.

how do you like that album? i really liked Stoney Jackson so i feel like they deserve my money but im not positive about it

and hpw do you compare this to SC and Annihilation?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

Slang, go check out the comments on this in the review section.

And if you have liked his last 2-3 albums you will like this one. Its more of the same pretty much. No major separation in quality from his previous releases.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:41 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

And if you have liked his last 2-3 albums you will like this one. Its more of the same pretty much. No major separation in quality from his previous releases.

hmm so its basically like hearing the same album again or is it better than that lol. Does that make sense? i liked his last 2 a lot so i guess i have to figure out if more of the exact same is worth it?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:50 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

hmm so its basically like hearing the same album again or is it better than that lol. Does that make sense? i liked his last 2 a lot so i guess i have to figure out if more of the exact same is worth it?

I mean yeah. But in a good consistant way. Not in a boring here we go again way. Since you liked his last 2 you will not be disappointed with this one at all.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

I'd say he reached a good balance between both albums on here.

Like i said on another thread about SAS, i think the Madlib stans may find themselves disappointed with Arms And Hammers. It's still an extremely solid effort from SAS though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)   K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - Alien Baby (Album Cover)
Page 1 of 1