Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The evil influence of Walt Disney

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The evil influence of Walt Disney Empty
PostSubject: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dang! Trotter on Thu 13 Jan 2011, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:14 am

Good job with the singing crow.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:35 am

Yo Trotter, this is some good stuff man. I was laughing my ass off at the foot on the elephants back, that shit was hilarious..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:55 am

I don't get it, I don't think? The ending i'm speaking on. Does it have a more meaning or is it simply they are trying a scene from Dumbo?

Last edited by TicNitty706 on Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:01 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
I don't get it, I don't think? The ending i'm speaking on. Those it have a more meaning or is it simply they are trying a scene from Dumbo?

I got it wrong, the movie name is Brother Bear not Big Brother. Also Kev, at the end it was illustrating how people are affected by a movie, ofcourse to the extreme. That guy wanted to see an elephant fly like Dumbo, and that JimCrow was a character from Dumbo who sings that stupid song. If you ever saw Brother Bear and Dumbo it'll make more sense. True Story, when 101 Dalmatians (the movie, not animation) came out a lot of people were rushing out to get a dalmatian. There was even a news story about it and they were warning that dalmatians were very hyper active dogs and you need to do your research before getting one.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:14 am

Oh okay. Thats what I thought. Keep these up man. I know a lot of people do not comment but I read all of them.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Missed this one, nice job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 10:29 am

good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The evil influence of Walt Disney   The evil influence of Walt Disney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The evil influence of Walt Disney
Page 1 of 1