Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)

Go down 
+9
arokone
KJ Styles
Highsmith
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
T. Myers
parker lewis
Myestro
Tic706
13 posters

Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude
Del Tha Funkee
GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Vote_lcap50%GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Devin The Dude
GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Vote_lcap50%GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Empty
PostSubject: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:25 pm

GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Del

vs.

GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) 12371649
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:30 pm

Devin is pretty dope, but as I said, nobody in this tourney comes close to Del, IMO.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

Del for me. Devin's beer looks delicious, though.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:15 am

The Dude wins for me. But Del is a very worthy opponent for him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:18 am

I think both are overrated, but i'll say Devin here.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

Del
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

Del
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:56 am

Who's that man Momma.. On stage with a brew in his hand momma. Don't you think he's being rude to the fans momma. Grabbin' his nuts.. Look at him doing it again momma. He's doing it again momma.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:56 am

Dr Bombay all motherfuckin day!
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:52 am

I'ma go with Devin, but it was very close..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:53 am

Devin, due to the lack of Del material I have.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:10 am

Myestro wrote:
Devin is pretty dope, but as I said, nobody in this tourney comes close to Del, IMO.
This. Score = 10
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:25 am

The Dude
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:56 am

Shaun wrote:

Cop some Del, kid. He's a far better MC than Devin.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:03 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Time out. I take offense to that. He's not a far better mc than Devin. They have to different approaches to lyricism and flow but thats it. Devin rhymes can be just as clever as Del's. Devin has concepts and punchlines in his rhymes also. Devin has charisma and song writing skills just as good as Del's. So get off of that shit.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:17 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Time out. I take offense to that. He's not a far better mc than Devin. They have to different approaches to lyricism and flow but thats it. Devin rhymes can be just as clever as Del's. Devin has concepts and punchlines in his rhymes also. Devin has charisma and song writing skills just as good as Del's. So get off of that shit.

I've heard two Devin albums, he's not bad but Del is like a machete....smooth yet razor sharp with his vocab and delivery. Devin does have charisma, but his rhymes just don't have the frequent replay value that Del's do IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:24 am

KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I've heard two Devin albums, he's not bad but Del is like a machete....smooth yet razor sharp with his vocab and delivery. Devin does have charisma, but his rhymes just don't have the frequent replay value that Del's do IMO.

I can respect that. I mean the part you said about the replay value. Del has one of the most unique flows and delivery's in rap period. And to me Devin has one of the most unique voices in rap. So you heard two Devin albums or do you own two? I have heard only 3 Del albums myself. I have all 3 though. One original and the other two are downloads.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 5:22 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I can respect that. I mean the part you said about the replay value. Del has one of the most unique flows and delivery's in rap period. And to me Devin has one of the most unique voices in rap. So you heard two Devin albums or do you own two? I have heard only 3 Del albums myself. I have all 3 though. One original and the other two are downloads.

Both of the Devin albums are downloads, The Dude and Just Tryin To Live.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:44 am

The Funky Homosapien!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUR Tourney Round 3: Del Tha Funkee vs. Devin The Dude (B2)
Page 1 of 1