Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

Center Stage ATL!!!!!!!!!!

See y'all mofo's there.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 26
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 5:58 pm

By 'y'all mofos', I take it you mean only Gametheory? lol

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

yo i thought you lived in Texas?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:29 pm

Shaun wrote:
By 'y'all mofos', I take it you mean only Gametheory? lol

Lol....well Peterson stays in the A I think. So that mofo also.

And SLang why the hell did you think I was living in Texas? Because I luv Geto Boys, Rino, & Z-Ro?

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:40 pm

no i dont know actually i guess i just never knew where you were from and knew you moved from chicago to the south
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : Where trunks knock a lot and weed spark a lot, GA

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Wed 26 Jan 2011, 1:27 am

Yeah, I'll probably be there haha.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 7:42 pm

Going to the Baltimore, MD show...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 9:30 pm

Is he coming to NC?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

post the dates if you can (all of em)
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

Feb 20 Los Angeles Stock Exchange Niteclub
Feb 24 Aspen, CO Belly Up Aspen
Feb 25 Albuquerque, NM SUNSHINE THEATRE (HEADLINING SHOW)
Feb 26 Denver Boulder Theater
Mar 1 Dallas House of Blues
Mar 2 Houston House of Blues - Houston
Mar 3 Baton Rouge, LA Varsity Theatre
Mar 5 Atlanta Center Stage
Mar 6 Asheville, NC The Orange Peel
Mar 7 Baltimore Bourbon Street Ballroom & The Quarter
Mar 8 New York City B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
Mar 10 South Burlington, VT Higher Ground
Mar 11 Buffalo Town Ballroom
Mar 12 Milwaukee The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
Mar 15 Minneapolis First Avenue
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

As far as i see..he has all the U.S forum heads covered,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:47 am

Asheville huh...hmm.

How much are tickets?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 26
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 29 Jan 2011, 5:05 am

Buffalo... I might have to catch that one.

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 5:49 pm

About to get ready to head to the A to see Cube!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hope its a good show.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

Lucky Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
avatar

Posts : 5364
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 35
Location : Minneapolis, MN

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

ACRID" wrote:
Feb 20 Los Angeles Stock Exchange Niteclub
Feb 24 Aspen, CO Belly Up Aspen
Feb 25 Albuquerque, NM SUNSHINE THEATRE (HEADLINING SHOW)
Feb 26 Denver Boulder Theater
Mar 1 Dallas House of Blues
Mar 2 Houston House of Blues - Houston
Mar 3 Baton Rouge, LA Varsity Theatre
Mar 5 Atlanta Center Stage
Mar 6 Asheville, NC The Orange Peel
Mar 7 Baltimore Bourbon Street Ballroom & The Quarter
Mar 8 New York City B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
Mar 10 South Burlington, VT Higher Ground
Mar 11 Buffalo Town Ballroom
Mar 12 Milwaukee The Rave / Eagles Ballroom
Mar 15 Minneapolis First Avenue

Damn. That'd be a good show. I may try to make this one....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

Overall it was a real good show last night with a damn good diverse crowd. Cube, WC, and Crazy Toones did the damn thing! Cube did not perform a good amount of songs I really wanted to hear but he went through most of his hits and more known trks. I almost lost my voice a few times from rapping all the damn lyircs to damn near every song he did. I'm glad he only performed two trks off I Am The West and one of them was the one with his sons. So they came out and repped for that last set.

And guess who opened up for Cube? Killer Mike!!! No frontin that was the best surprise of the night. Mike came out and performed trks from his two underground albums. Said "fuck you" to a good amount of different politicians and people. And kicked some acapella lyrics. He talked about how honored he was for Cube to ask him to be the opening act. Cause per Mike Cube rarely uses an opening act.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 25
Location : Where trunks knock a lot and weed spark a lot, GA

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   Tue 08 Mar 2011, 1:33 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Overall it was a real good show last night with a damn good diverse crowd. Cube, WC, and Crazy Toones did the damn thing! Cube did not perform a good amount of songs I really wanted to hear but he went through most of his hits and more known trks. I almost lost my voice a few times from rapping all the damn lyircs to damn near every song he did. I'm glad he only performed two trks off I Am The West and one of them was the one with his sons. So they came out and repped for that last set.

And guess who opened up for Cube? Killer Mike!!! No frontin that was the best surprise of the night. Mike came out and performed trks from his two underground albums. Said "fuck you" to a good amount of different politicians and people. And kicked some acapella lyrics. He talked about how honored he was for Cube to ask him to be the opening act. Cause per Mike Cube rarely uses an opening act.

Damn, I wish I would have gone now. I love Killer Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Ice Cube Atlanta March 5th!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» March 20, 1970 Minneapolis gig review (sort of)
» Atlanta Braves Faith Night
» March 1973 Creem "Raw Power" review
» Unity: Uppercut Stadium, Forest Gate, E London. March 1988
» Blood and Fire: Ottawa ,Canada. 7th March 2000

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Tour Dates and Stories-
Jump to: