Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March Madness Tournament buy in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

March Madness Tournament buy in Empty
PostSubject: March Madness Tournament buy in   March Madness Tournament buy in Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 3:38 am

For anyone interested, I know a commish who set a league up. $10, I signed up, the dude is legit. Here's the info:

Welcome to the March Madness Tournament. Its very simple and fun to do. You can make and change your picks as often as you like of your bracket, but your final picks for every round must be submitted by the scheduled tip-off time of the first game in the 2011 tournament on Thursday, March 24 Before 12 pm et .

The League will cost $10.10 but no payment is due until March 1st and the final day to pay is March 23. My goal is to have 30 teams or more to really juice up this pot.

The prize Money will be divide 60% of the money go's to FIRST PLACE, 30% of the money go'd to 2nd and 10% of the money go's to 3rd.

The winners will get the money a day or two after the tournament is over .

Everything is paypal secure and I'm been doing Fantasy Money League for 3 years now with no problem. My job as commissioner of this or any other league is to make sure your happy , feel safe and be there anytime of the day to answer your questions or concerns.

Scoring is Progressive - Slight weighting toward later rounds keeps this game interesting past round one.
Round 1: 1 pt for each win
Round 2: 2 pt for each win
Round 3: 3 pt for each win
Round 4: 4 pt for each win
Semis 5 pt for each win
Championship 6 for a win

Group ID#: 4971 No Password needed.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Tournament buy in   March Madness Tournament buy in Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 1:19 pm

Nah man I'm already set up to do three tourneys with people I know, I don't feel like entering a fourth, It would be way too hard to keep track of all of them.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Tournament buy in   March Madness Tournament buy in Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 6:47 am

It's cool half pint. I'm sure the commish will recruit a lot of heads on there regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness Tournament buy in   March Madness Tournament buy in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Madness Tournament buy in
Page 1 of 1