Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops

Go down 
+3
Tic706
T. Myers
Half
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Empty
PostSubject: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

Shit is damn good.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

Yep, this album is dope. Props to Exzakt for putting me on to C-Rayz.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:38 pm

So both of those are from the same album. I need to peep it then.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

I never checked his albums...he always sounded weak on features to me. I'm going back to Labor Days & early Demigodz. He didn't stand out as amazing on Almighty, either.

I'll download Ravipops on Half's word.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:41 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I never checked his albums...he always sounded weak on features to me. I'm going back to Labor Days & early Demigodz. He didn't stand out as amazing on Almighty, either.

It took me a while to get used to his flow and how he rhymes - he makes a lot of references that can be over many people's heads. However when I "figured out" his style, so to speak, it made the album very enjoyable. The album starts off a bit slow but picks up around track 3 three and brings it the rest of the album.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:43 pm

parker lewis wrote:

huh, i actually thought the exact opposite. I loved hm on Almighty.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:05 am

The album name certainly catches my attention. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:33 am

Never got around to copping this album, but I do own Year of the Beast. That album was cool, got a lot better with more spins. Pedro loves this dude. He's a homo.

Paradise>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

parker lewis wrote:

Cosign Parker. C-Rayz Walz is weak. Period.

I owned "Year Of The Beat" and I had a copy of Ravipops back when they dropped. I liked Year Of The Beast when it dropped. Not sure why. It's a pretty boring album. Gotta say I liked it a bit more than Ravipops though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops   Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underrated Album Of The Week: C-Rayz Walz - Ravipops
Page 1 of 1