Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch Yo Mouth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Watch Yo Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Watch Yo Mouth   Watch Yo Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 1:28 am

You wouldnt put your lips on your homies sodas can so why do you do it with liquor? If you like brew than you prolly do this. Its nothing for a cypher to pass a 40 bottle and everybody put their lips on it. Youd even kill a beer giving to you by a total stranger,even put your lips on it. Warm or cold, its beer. But would you do that if youre thirsty and a stranger offered you a half full bottle of non-alcoholic beverage? And its warm.

When I asked for a sip of my buddies soda (when I was a kid) Id hold the bottle r can away from my lips and pour. But when I ask my friend for a sip of his brew I put in to my lips like a pas-afire. As a grown man asking someone for a sip of their soda or fruit drink is plain silly. Asking for a sip of my buddy's beer is the norm. Different rules for alcohol I guess, but youre still swopping saliva
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Watch Yo Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Yo Mouth   Watch Yo Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 1:36 am

Beer is what y'all called penises back then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Watch Yo Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Yo Mouth   Watch Yo Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
You wouldnt put your lips on your homies sodas can so why do you do it with liquor? If you like brew than you prolly do this. Its nothing for a cypher to pass a 40 bottle and everybody put their lips on it. Youd even kill a beer giving to you by a total stranger,even put your lips on it. Warm or cold, its beer. But would you do that if youre thirsty and a stranger offered you a half full bottle of non-alcoholic beverage? And its warm.

When I asked for a sip of my buddies soda (when I was a kid) Id hold the bottle r can away from my lips and pour. But when I ask my friend for a sip of his brew I put in to my lips like a pas-afire. As a grown man asking someone for a sip of their soda or fruit drink is plain silly. Asking for a sip of my buddy's beer is the norm. Different rules for alcohol I guess, but youre still swopping saliva

I did that back in the days when I used to drink malt liquor but not anymore.

You make valid points here, but you can say the same about a blunt. We all pass blunts around that's been on other dude's lips. I don't know if you smoke weed or not but anyone who does or has done it has been in a cipher.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Watch Yo Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Yo Mouth   Watch Yo Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:

I guess here's another example of "I grew up in the suburbs"....

I never shared a 40, let alone a 12-oz beer. Is there really a need? I can see maybe with a 40. I like my beer cold, so I always just slammed 'em (warm beer is not ok with me Trotter).

The only time the transaction of saliva takes place with me is with a joint or a bowl. And sometimes, if the person is a drooler - the bong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watch Yo Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Yo Mouth   Watch Yo Mouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Yo Mouth
Page 1 of 1