Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins

Go down 
+25
KJ Styles
D.Powell
PKT
amy
Half
mistadave
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
Shaun
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Blades
SyRuP Sippa
E. Taylor
Highsmith
Tic706
Myestro
Jack of Spades
T. Myers
Deanie O'Banion
Xcel
gametheory91
Justin Linker
thelundquist
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

Spins

Raekwon- Shaolin vs Wu
DJ Quik- Book Of David
dead prez- Pulse of the People (getting better and better)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:44 pm

I got a CD player installed in my car last week, finally. Spins since then:

Pharaohe Monch- W.A.R. (picked this up from Best Buy the same day... Dope, dope album. I need to give it my full attention, but it seems like something I'll play a lot)
K-Rino- Alien Baby (same as above)
Souls Of Mischief- '93 Til Infinity
Royce Da 5'9"- Rock City
K-Rino- Book Number 7
K-Rino- Danger Zone
Senim Silla- The Name, The Motto, The Outcome
Main Flow- Hip-Hopulation

In right now and on deck:

Seagram- Souls On Ice
Nas- Illmatic
Das EFX- Hold It Down
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 1:07 am

Spins:

Vakill "Armor Of God" (I wanna spin this again before I give this a rating, but so far, definitely so good)

Random Axe

DJ Khaled "We The Best Forever" (Only buy if you have to keep each Khaled CD in your collection....lol On "Sleep When I'm Gone", Cee Lo does the hook and Busta & Game deliver decent verses, but Khaled ruins it when he attempts to rap....lol)
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Spins:

Ghettodesx2
Pimp C - Still Pimping x1

Received in the mail:

KB da Kidnappa - Army of One
Woss Ness - Da Game Done Changed (Scored me a copy for 7 bucks shipped on amazon Smile
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:33 am

Spins:
Shady Nate-Still Based On A True Story
Triple Darkness-Last Dayz
2Pac-All Eyez On Me
Bone Thugs N Harmony-E1999 Eternal
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:28 am

How'd that Shady treat you?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:40 am

It was pretty good. It was much better than that single would have led me to believe. I only listened to disc 1. What and how is disc 2?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:42 am

Disc 2 is "Based on a True Story" - another album he did with DJ Fresh like 2 years ago or so. It had only been available digitally since then, so it was nice to get it as a freebie with this one.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:43 am

Oh, so it's actually 2 albums? For some reason, I was thinking it was the same album just remixed.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

Nah, two completely different albums.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Disc 2 is "Based on a True Story" - another album he did with DJ Fresh like 2 years ago or so. It had only been available digitally since then, so it was nice to get it as a freebie with this one.

Good info, I don't have the physical...or the first version from back then, so it was all pretty brand new to me. I did't really get into Livewire until I heard Philthy Fresh, had a couple earlier releases (mostly J. Stalin), but not too many.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 3:21 pm

SRP and I were just talking about Philthy Frsh earlier. What do you think of it? I just spun 80's baby, and i'm thinking of giving Philthy Fresh a DL later.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 3:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
SRP and I were just talking about Philthy Frsh earlier. What do you think of it? I just spun 80's baby, and i'm thinking of giving Philthy Fresh a DL later.

I was impressed, I can't remember If I heard Welcome To Sem City before it or not, but other than a few features here and there, that was my introduction.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 4:35 pm

These are the Philthy Rich discs that I haven't heard. Either of you heard any of these/suggestions on which to start with.

Tha Scumbagz
Streets On Lock
West Coast Countdown 6
Slap House 4
Flyest N$gg@ On 2 Feet EP
Funk Season 2
Hood Rich Da Mixtape 2

Tha Scumbagz I imagine is fairly raw, I also need Slap House 3 w/Sumthin Terrible as well now that I think about it.

Edit: nevermind about the Hood Rich Mixtape 2, already have every track on that one, and just gave Streets On Lock a dl, had a few of those, but not the majority.

Last edited by Deanie O'Banion on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Armor Of God came in today. T-Shirt is dope, good quality. I will be spinning the album sometime today
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 9:49 am

Spins:
Philthy Rich-Sem City 2
Outkast-Aquemini
Outkast-ATLiens
Big L-Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

Guerilla Maab - Rise
Nas - Illmatic
ATCQ - Low End Theory
Killah Priest - the Offering
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Guerilla Maab - Rise
Nas - Illmatic
ATCQ - Low End Theory
Killah Priest - the Offering

Rise>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:45 pm

Spins:

G-Side - The One...Cohesive
Woss Ness - Da Game Done Changed
KB Da Kidnappa - Army of One
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:16 pm

Dem Hoodstarz - Hoodstarz Radio
Black Judah - California Green EP (K.Rob you'll dig the intro to the Anthony B feature, just like the intro/hook on The World Is A Ghetto by your boys).
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
Armor Of God came in today. T-Shirt is dope, good quality. I will be spinning the album sometime today

...Fucker
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm

Spins:

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future
After one spin I didn't hear one song that required an instant replay but all of the beats were on point (kinda throwback 90s style) and the lyrics were dope. Dude can spit and his Brit flow never gets annoying or in the way. All the features held it down too, I especially liked contributions by Ruste Juxx and Kyza Smirnoff. After a few more spins I'm sure I will like it even more.

Hopsin - Raw
I finally got around to this...NOT what I was expecting at all. I am really diggin this shit. He kinda sounds like a black Eminem at times but it would be wrong to think of him as simply that. His lyrics are ill and his flow goes great with the beats and it never gets boring.

On Deck:

Vakill - Armor of God
Dom Kennedy - II
Dom Kennedy - The Original
Nesby Phips - The Catchup
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Spins:

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future
After one spin I didn't hear one song that required an instant replay but all of the beats were on point (kinda throwback 90s style) and the lyrics were dope. Dude can spit and his Brit flow never gets annoying or in the way. All the features held it down too, I especially liked contributions by Ruste Juxx and Kyza Smirnoff. After a few more spins I'm sure I will like it even more.

Hopsin - Raw
I finally got around to this...NOT what I was expecting at all. I am really diggin this shit. He kinda sounds like a black Eminem at times but it would be wrong to think of him as simply that. His lyrics are ill and his flow goes great with the beats and it never gets boring.

On Deck:

Vakill - Armor of God
Dom Kennedy - II
Dom Kennedy - The Original
Nesby Phips - The Catchup

Yee!!!

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

Black eminem is a term Hopsin gets alot...lol... so it is an apt comparison, early em at least. I really wasn't too into Hopsin's first album, but RAW is just really dope to me all around.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

In addition to the albums on deck i posted earlier, I just went on a dl spree that will keep me busy for a while...

Now on deck:

Big Sean - Finally Famous
Co$$ - Before I Awoke
Edo G - A Face In The Crowd
J. Period and Q-Tip - The Abstract Best
Jadakiss - I Love You
Pete Rock and Smif-N-Wessun - Monumental
Pimp C - Still Pimpin
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
Tech N9ne - All 6s and 7s
Curren$y - Jet Files
Trae The Truth - Street King
Wu-Tang - Legendary Weapons
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

Spin:

Hopsin - Raw (Not really feeling it. He does have a dope flow, dope beats and some cool concepts, but every last hook is atrocious to me. Also, he uses a lot of punchlines that have nothing to do with his songs conceptually. A lot of rappers do this, but I noticed it a lot on this album, and it takes me out of the song sometimes. Also, "I'm Not Introducing You" is gay as hell...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:18 am

Spins:

Vakill "Armor Of God"....(Wasn't in the plans, but I decided to listen to it again. After 2 spins, I'll go with 4.5 stars. For now, it's under Raekwon but that might change to make this my #1 album of 2011 so far.

Cypress Hill "Cypress Hill"
Cypress Hill "Black Sunday"
La Coka Nostra "A Brand You Can Trust"
Bad Meets Evil "Hell: The Sequel (Deluxe Edition)"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:37 am

Spins:
DJ Muggs & Planet Asia-Pain Language
DJ Muggs & GZA-Grandmasters
GZA-Liquid Swords
Redman-Dare Iz A Darkside
Redman-Whut Thee Album
Redman-Muddy Waters
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:16 pm

Spins:

The Undergods "In Gods We Trust Crush Microphones To Dust" After spin #2, I have this at a 3.75. Canibus remains focused throughout, but Keith Murray is literally in outer space sometimes. The production is pretty good IMO. However, Keith Murray prevents this from getting 4 stars.

Wu Tang Clan "Legendary Weapons" After spin #2, I am gonna go with 4 stars so far. I give a slight edge to Chamber Music, but folks like Termanology, Killa Sin, Roc Marciano and Bronze Nazareth outshine some of the verses from the core Wu members. My 2 favorite tracks are the title track and 225 Rounds.

Common "Be"
Common "Finding Forever"
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:04 pm

Spins:

Killer Mike- I Pledge Vol. 1 (disc 1)
Louis Logic- Sin-A-Matic
Nas- Streets Dis. (Disc 2)
Royce Da 5'9- Street Hop
Cappadonna- The Pillage
Del Tha Funk- Both Sides Of The Brain
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:47 pm

Just got my Lyrical Law "package" in the mail...lol

Lyrical Law is full pro press CD autographed. The second and third disc mixtape style, unmarked silver CD-rs in plastic sleeves with double sided one page art.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Lyrical Law is full pro press CD autographed. The second and third disc mixtape style, unmarked silver CD-rs in plastic sleeves with double sided one page art.

Yee!!! I'm glad i held off on the $30 package then.

On a side note, what do you think of this Z-Ro cd? Is it all original material? Is it C&S?

http://www.amazon.com/Z-Ro-Suc/dp/B001DSNF7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311364400&sr=8-1

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

Yeah man, it was dissapointing. I was expecting a nice three CD digipak from the description.

And I have that one, it's just a mixtape, nothing new I thought, but I'll find it and take another spin in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Indeed lol. I got mine in yesterday. Dope album; much better than I expected.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 7:58 am

Spins:
Mobb Deep-Hell On Earth
Mobb Deep The Infamous
Prodigy-HNIC
Z-Ro-5200
Z-Ro-Mo City Freestyles(this is a bit long winded, but the 7-8 minute K-Rino freestly was pretty dope)
Z-Ro-1 Deep
Vakill-Armor Of God
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 12:57 pm

How'd you like 1 Deep?
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

Spins:

Co$$ - Before I Awoke
This dude is going to be someone I check for from now on. Def on my level.

Vakill - Armor of God
I didn't have any expectations really and I was feeling it. Too early for any real review but it was pretty dope. I wasn't feeling some of the beats but the verses were still good on those songs. My favs so far are Beast Ballad and Appetite to Kill.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

Spins:

Pharoahe Monch "W.A.R."
Saigon "The Greatest Story Never Told"
John Legend & The Roots "Wake Up"
Amy Winehouse "Back To Black"
Amy Winehouse "Frank"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:58 am

Purchases:
G. Huff-Where Do We Go From Here
Indo G-Angel Dust
Project Pat-Loud Pack

Spins:
G. Huff-Where Do We Go From Here
Indo G-Angel Dust
Project Pat-Loud Pack
Gangsta Blac-Can It Be
Kingpin Skinny Pimp-King of Da Playaz Ball
Eminem-The Eminem Show
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:00 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
How'd you like 1 Deep?

It was cool but weird. I listened to it cause i'm a Ro fan, but it was far less pissimistic, lol!
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:50 am

Spins:

BDP "Criminal Minded"
Wu Tang Clan "Enter The Wu Tang (36 Chambers)"
Gravediggaz "6 Feet Deep"
The Cool Kids "When Fish Ride Bicycles" (Got this as a DL...I've never heard anything from them before this but this is actually pretty good)
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

Purchases:
Jay Rock-Follow Me Home
Black Rob-Game Tested, Street Approved
Wu Tang-Legendary Weapons

Spins:
Jay Rock-Follow Me Home(currently)
Devin-The Dude
Devin-Just Tryin Ta Live
Wu Tang Clan-Enter The Wu Tang(36 Chambers)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm

Angel Dust>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also you actually bought a cd from the dude that's spamming all the forums?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:53 pm

A Guest wrote:
Angel Dust>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also you actually bought a cd from the dude that's spamming all the forums?

Yes, why is that a problem for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:29 pm

No, I was just surprised. Ass.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:34 pm

A Guest wrote:
No, I was just surprised. Ass.

Ah, you are typically condescending so i apologize for jumping to conclusions. Anyway, I liked the the few tracks he linked so i bought the album. I generally don't like the spammers, but this guy just struck me as different. The album was quite good by the way.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 8:46 pm

Terry, let me know how that Black Rob is. I may just keep my DL of Legendary Weapons. I saw it in Best Buy and it had the same 14 tracks that I have on my DL. Itunes has a bonus track, "Robbery" (Remix), so the Itunes version has 15 tracks.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:09 pm

I spun:

K-Rino - Alien Baby x2
Canibus - Lyrical Law Disc 1

Bought:
Wu - Legendary Weapons... couldn't resist the shiny jewel case and had a trip near the best buy anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm

Lol SRP I fell for the Legendary Weapons also. And that 7.99 price just pushed me over.

Spins:

ESG- Ocean Of Funk (dope southern rap)
K-Dee- Ass Gas or Cash
Kool G Rap- Hits
Jay-Z- Hard Knock Life
Suga Free- Street Gospel
5th Ward Boyz- Rated G
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 11:17 pm

You two are pretty objective toward the Wu... what do you guys think about Legendary Weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next