Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:42 am

Bakos resident A.B.N. signed one of my favorite artists, and set to release the double right quick.

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_TT4MbFRF59o8QtdWTLtipLAz_ZTe95dKqNv6b_fkj39WqIYU

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHja2xZqbpRsiK1zA-eZXvn6DLIWIiNAPDj5FPshukxCCS5jPI

Old little video to go along.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:07 pm

Looking forward to these CDs myself. Funny, Duna gets hated on a lot on the siccness forums...lol... he responds though...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:29 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Looking forward to these CDs myself. Funny, Duna gets hated on a lot on the siccness forums...lol... he responds though...

I can see that, most people on there are probably exlusively fans of of Sac/Lynch type mobbing. What do they say, that he's a Mac Dre wannabe? I've never been a fan of Joey Porter, but then again I've only met a couple of Bakos in my whole life that I can stand being around for more than a few minutes hahaha.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

Never heard a Duna album. What's the best place to start?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:44 pm

Do you like Mac Dre & Suga Free T.? If so he's up your alley. I'd start with this one:

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Afet1e
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:50 pm

I enjoy Mac Dre more than Suga Free. I will give this a DL tonight.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:53 pm

Sounds good, he's J-Diggs little cousin, so he's seasoned with plenty of game.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

I can only find links to Crack Baby 2. you got one?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm

The idiots on siccness try to diss because they say he isn't "baby mac dre" and he has no place to be trying to carry on mac dre's legacy, bla bla bla... it's just stupid bullshit, but those idiots hate on everybody... they hate on Brotha Lynch too...smh
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

Nevermind, i found a link on an old amazon thread where Yogi was making fun of A. Scott's car stereo. Kinda funny to read.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

This was a nice album. The stuff i didn't like i thought was corny, but the stuff i liked was extremely dope. Represent Da West, Crack Baby, Cutthroat Soup, Thizz NW, Arrrf(love the Scooby Doo sample), Da Crossover, and I'm Screwed were all bangers.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:49 pm

T. Myers wrote:
This was a nice album. The stuff i didn't like i thought was corny, but the stuff i liked was extremely dope. Represent Da West, Crack Baby, Cutthroat Soup, Thizz NW, Arrrf(love the Scooby Doo sample), Da Crossover, and I'm Screwed were all bangers.

Glad you dug half of it, that's not bad for an artist you've never heard after one spin.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The idiots on siccness try to diss because they say he isn't "baby mac dre" and he has no place to be trying to carry on mac dre's legacy, bla bla bla... it's just stupid bullshit, but those idiots hate on everybody... they hate on Brotha Lynch too...smh

What is it that they deem to be good, I'd like to know, bunch of North Highlands rappers no one's ever heard of?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:55 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Glad you dug half of it, that's not bad for an artist you've never heard after one spin.

Yeah, i spun it again on the way to work this morning, and it sounds even better in the ride.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah, i spun it again on the way to work this morning, and it sounds even better in the ride.

That's really where most of the stuff I listen to sounds the best. Did you like The Mac Sinatra In Vegas re-do of G.A.M.E. better now as a trunk slapper? He cuts out any indication that B-Legit was ever on the track hahaha I have like 6 or 7 versions of that track, but that one and the Getting Pringles version by DJ Rick Lee are the 2 most altered.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 6:29 pm

How are these 2 albums? I joined the Siccness forums recently and they are hating on this guy for calling himself a "Mac". And Shaw, that forum seems pretty dope, there's more conversation about Bay shit than Sac shit though, but they hate on everything equally...
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 6:34 pm

lol... yeah slang I joined those forums in the last month or so... nothing but hate... especially on Duna. I can see partially cuz Duna replies like he's a teenage jackass, but they started the hating for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Does he really? I have to see that shit hahaha. Slang, not sure these actually got released, I'll let you know as soon as I hear them.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 6:48 pm

Yeah Duna stay saying stupid shit... "YEAH I"M A FACTOR IN THE HOOD AND I"LL SLAP YOU IN THE FACE IF I SEE YOU BITCH"
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 7:05 pm

Too fucking funny, e-bangin' is never a good look, when will people learn. How long did it take the admin's to activate you?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 7:34 pm

I don't remember there being an activation period... so it must have not been long at all
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 7:54 pm

Yeah, I signed up an hour ago and it is still showing this

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

it took mine like 2 days to get activated i think it just depends on how lazy they are being
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
it took mine like 2 days to get activated i think it just depends on how lazy they are being

Thanks, I just now tried again, and still no luck. At least now I know the holyfield.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:32 pm

you'll get an email when its activated
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:34 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
you'll get an email when its activated

I'm on, just now checked.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

OK Slang, I listened to them both a couple of times now, and for the most part volume 1 is good all the way through, just not feeling the beat on Ride Lean & Smoke. Volume 2 has a couple duds: Real Love 2011, Pussy Like Diamonds (hook is lame). Has a couple tracks that are just whatever, but not full on skips: Girls On Me Heavy & She Got It. The Rest of the tracks on both discs are good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!   July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 5th Creepin' Up Real Soon Yeeeeeeeeeee!
Page 1 of 1