Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?

Go down 
+3
D.Powell
Justin Linker
Shaun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Worst Taste
Linker (ICP nut slurper)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
N3R0 (Baby Bubba)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Alan Pounds (Ralph)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
C. Tran (Cool Young Fat)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Steve (Bi Polar Man)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Kool John (Johnny Fiasco)
Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Southern Rap Pro (Clancey)
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:23 pm

Cory wrote:
hey kool john, no one likes you here except maybe powell and kev.

Hey Cory, the consensus here is that you're a Kool John dick rider with nothing positive to add to this forum.

Yeah I'm cool with Powell and Kev. I'm also cool with Pounds, Slang, Jason, and even Steve whom I didn't get along with at first but now we're cool. I'm pretty much cool with most of this forum.

About the only people here that I have a problem with are those that have a problem with me, which are you, C Tran, and seemingly SRP all of a sudden when I didn't do shit to him. But I'm gonna say what I said back on Amazon. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!

I don't give a fuck what you, or anybody else here thinks of me personally, because you don't know me like that.

As for my listening tastes, you're the one who talks about Nas like he's the worst MC alive, so that speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge and overall piss poor taste in hip hop. Nas is one of the best MC's that's ever grabbed a microphone.

My listening taste is superb, and anybody that thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

I used to like KJ until he said all the mean things about me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:
hey kool john, no one likes you here except maybe powell and kev.

Hey Cory, the consensus here is that you're a Kool John dick rider with nothing positive to add to this forum.

Yeah I'm cool with Powell and Kev. I'm also cool with Pounds, Slang, Jason, and even Steve whom I didn't get along with at first but now we're cool. I'm pretty much cool with most of this forum.

About the only people here that I have a problem with are those that have a problem with me, which are you, C Tran, and seemingly SRP all of a sudden when I didn't do shit to him. But I'm gonna say what I said back on Amazon. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!

I don't give a fuck what you, or anybody else here thinks of me personally, because you don't know me like that.

As for my listening tastes, you're the one who talks about Nas like he's the worst MC alive, so that speaks volumes about your lack of knowledge and overall piss poor taste in hip hop. Nas is one of the best MC's that's ever grabbed a microphone.

My listening taste is superb, and anybody that thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves!

so you just dissed yourself. i mean other then nas, jay, lupe and mobb deep we pretty much listen to the same artists and enjoy the same type of hip hop. you talk about lack of knowledge but powell well tell you i know my old school very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I used to like KJ until he said all the mean things about me...

I never said anything mean to you unless you gave me shit first, which you've been doing a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

wrote:
This is for bipolar man, knowing how much he loves Asian American hip hop. Cheers

Some dope ass Asian hip hop for bipolar man. :cherry:

I only see one video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

One video?

There's 8 there...

EDIT: Maybe wait a minute for them to load?

Last edited by <Space Muzik> on Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:56 pm

I can see them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:57 pm

Also, 0 votes for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, I have one of the best listening taste on here... Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:03 pm

You had one vote...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:07 am

smh someone took away their vote from fool john and added it to me. Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 98250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 3:37 pm

wrote:
smh someone took away their vote from fool john and added it to me. Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 98250

Whoever did that was a smart man indeed!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:53 pm

its funny how KJ is 2nd on this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:06 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
its funny how KJ is 2nd on this lol

It's BULLSHIT how I'm 2nd on this. I'm the T.O. of this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:19 pm

Right but I'm wack...that's pretty ridiculous, KJ.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:07 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

It's BULLSHIT how I'm 2nd on this. I'm the T.O. of this forum.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:27 pm

I think everybody's taste in music sucks except mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?   Worst Listening Taste on HH4L? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Listening Taste on HH4L?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2