Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemist - Chemical Warfare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:19 pm

So anyone with good listening tastes peep this? Some of the wacker members said it was not good, but I heard a song with Twista, one with Juve and 3-6, and one with Eminem, and they were all pretty dope - so I'm wondering if anyone has peeped this and has a good opinion on it...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:33 pm

havent peeped yet but i am soon the songs ive heard have been good (the one with Em, the one with G Rap, and the Acts of Violence song)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:34 pm

lol I don't know if I have "good listening taste", but I just copped this today. I like it so far, but I'm only on track 7. The song with Blu, Evidence & Kweli is sounds out of place on the album, but I dig the song. Knowing you, you'll find that song boring though. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 6:14 pm

i am not gonna buy it, i just bought 10 albums, so ive got a lot of other stuff to listen to. i was gonna buy it before i bought all the others but not now. i heard that track off hhdx with all the different beats and artists and it was insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 6:18 pm

Insanity as in crazy dope?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 6:18 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:43 pm

Steve what song the Chinatown Wars remix thats like 10 minutes long? cuz that was insanity
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:21 pm

Smh, when I first posted that song you all were saying it sucked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:22 pm

I SAID THE SONG SUCKED BUT LIKE GAME I HAD A CHANGE OF HEART
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:31 pm

YOU ONLY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART BECAUSE YOU SWITCHED ORGANS WITH RICHARD SIMMONS, MAKING YOU LESS HOMOSEXUAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:37 pm

Shon wrote:
YOU ONLY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART BECAUSE YOU SWITCHED ORGANS WITH RICHARD SIMMONS, MAKING YOU LESS HOMOSEXUAL

I ASKED RICHARD SIMMONS TO SWITCH ORGANS WITH ME, BUT HE SAID HIS ORGAN WAS IN YOUR MOUTH SO HE COULD NOT AT THE MOMENT YOU DIRTY WHORE.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:29 pm

Album is dope SRP except for about 2-3 tracks. Definite banger from Alchemist. The song with Crooked I is sick. Also, look out for Lady of Rage's verse on the Dogg Pound track!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:44 pm

This joint is a straight BANGER! I downloaded it and love just about every track! The G Rap song is my fav. I'm gonna cop this on Friday after I get paid.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:59 pm

"This joint is a straight BANGER"

Yessir!! Bought it yesterday. Alc came with some heat on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"This joint is a straight BANGER"

Yessir!! Bought it yesterday. Alc came with some heat on this one.

My fav tracks (not necessarily in order)

ALC Theme (Kool G Rap)
Chemical Warfare (Eminem)
Grand Concourse Benches (KRS-One)
Smile (Twista & Maxwell)
Therapy (Evidence, Blu, Talib Kweli & Kid Cudi)

If it weren't for the Fab track, this would be a classic IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemist - Chemical Warfare   Alchemist - Chemical Warfare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemist - Chemical Warfare
Page 1 of 1