Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New School Videos

Go down 
+13
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
Cold Loungin
Myestro
D.Powell
Half
thelundquist
Xcel
SyRuP Sippa
Wanduras
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Deanie O'Banion
Tic706
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

New School Videos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:34 pm

Wand, She's On Fire was a trip. The video outshined the song imo. Nice pick to switch things up.

Shaw, I like the one you posted also. Nice rep yo city type video. Isn't Paris from San Fran? If so, oh boy loses some props for not mentioning him.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Wand, She's On Fire was a trip. The video outshined the song imo. Nice pick to switch things up.

Shaw, I like the one you posted also. Nice rep yo city type video. Isn't Paris from San Fran? If so, oh boy loses some props for not mentioning him.

You sure he wasn't tho, there's a bunch of clips and I don't know what he looks like enough to say yay or nay on that. I liked the Santana & Bruce Lee nods.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:21 pm

I didn't see him or hear him mentioned because I was looking & listening very hard...lol. Yeah the Bruce & Carlo's nods were tight.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:07 pm

Here's one from an artist who dropped one of the best albums in 2010 that no one heard. This video has a nice play on that movie Drop Squad from back in the day:

Mikkey Halsted "Exorcist"

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

Oh and to show you the the above is no fluke, here's another vid from the album:

Mikkey Halsted "Field bunny Blues"

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:50 pm

Yah K. Rob, I hit this album up because of you if I remember correctly you were pushing it pretty tough around December or January. Still pushing it I see Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:48 am

I still have to check that out
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:22 am

Great fucking videos, Kev. Field Ninja Blues is my favorite joint off Darkroom, they did the song justice in the vid. And I've never seen Drop Squad but Excorcist was dope too.

And not everyone slept on that album. I also bought into your original sales pitch and I thought that shit was dope immediately. I never thought he fit in at CM but he had some dope verses on a few songs he made over there. You could tell he had skill. Excellent rec.

EDIT

I forgot to say...

Gangsta Gibbs>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:56 am

LOl @ Shaw. Did not know if anyone checked it out of not because no comments were made. And I figured for an album that dope and no one is saying nothing no one heard it.

Wand Drop Squad was a trip. It was basically about this group that kidnaps uncle toms, thugs, and other pest/sellouts to the black community and re-trains them on the culture and history of blacks. They tie them up and put them in a room or cage that fits their problem. Its an original i'll tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:02 am

Oh yeah sorry, I checked it back then. I didn't know you felt it got no love around here. I liked some of it, if I remember right it had a lot of interlude skips like that Dove Shack.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

Yeah it had plenty of useless imo skits. No one rated the album or even discussed it but me. SRP was the 1st person to bring him up so I knew he liked the album. But no clue about anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Did not know there was a vid for this:

Wu-Massacre "Our Dreams"

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

Pretty cool vid. I gotta go back and listen to that Wu Massacre...I remember that I wasn't feelin it much after the first couple spins but it kinda just got lost in the sauce after that. Def feelin that joint, tho.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Lol I was googling the "Pyrex Vision" video to throw it up, and this was on page 1 of google...

https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/t2389-raekwon-pyrex-vision-video-dont-click-if-kids-in-room

Last edited by thelundquist on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Carl Johnson, representin the Grove!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Oops, I broke the rules...sorry guys. I just couldn't resist sharing that one.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Lol I was googling the "Pyrex Vision" video to throw it up, and this was on page 1...

https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/t2389-raekwon-pyrex-vision-video-dont-click-if-kids-in-room

I think it's funny to read that when looking at the white square that has unfortunately replaced the embedded vid
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Mys, that was a dope ass track...but let me play Devil's advocate for a second. Should we really be celebrating the fact that these 40+ ninjas are "still in the hood" and that "aint nuthin changed"??? Like I said, I think the song is dope and thats exactly the kind of hip hop that most of us grew up on but if you step back and take a different perspective it kinda seems silly to be proud of the fact that you are still where you started out and you are still doing the same shit. Maybe I'm just getting old...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 9:55 am

This video here is pretty much your typical shit...but this shit right here is my fuckin joint. This is just one of those joints that makes me act a fool in the Fusion with the bass bumpin...lol. I probably should have put this on my fav songs list.

Trae the Truth - Gettin Paid feat Wiz Khalifa

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:01 am

Something just occurred to me...I called out Myes' video and then posted a video featuring Wiz Khalifa...bahaha...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:18 am

Half wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
Lol I was googling the "Pyrex Vision" video to throw it up, and this was on page 1...

I think it's funny to read that when looking at the white square that has unfortunately replaced the embedded vid

Lol, welll shit...

Raekwon - Pyrex Vision / NEW by PeteRock

NSFW, of course...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 4:50 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Mys, that was a dope ass track...but let me play Devil's advocate for a second. Should we really be celebrating the fact that these 40+ ninjas are "still in the hood" and that "aint nuthin changed"??? Like I said, I think the song is dope and thats exactly the kind of hip hop that most of us grew up on but if you step back and take a different perspective it kinda seems silly to be proud of the fact that you are still where you started out and you are still doing the same shit. Maybe I'm just getting old...

Nah, I hear ya. It is a dope song, and I just posted it because of the countless hours I spent playing San Andreas. It's just funny listening to Young Maylay, and all I can picture is Carl "CJ" Johnson. Also found it funny that Eiht was also in San Andreas. I wasn't concerned about the "message" at all.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 4:18 am

this is the reason banner is one of my all time favs...probably the best single he had out since ain't got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 10:46 am

ColdBoy456 wrote:

this is the reason banner is one of my all time favs...probably the best single he had out since ain't got nothing.

That was nice, he dissed like, what, 50 rappers with that video? Lil B and Kreayshawn/V-Nasty specifically but a bunch of other dudes too.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 11:48 am

Mys- Nothin Changed (Remix)- that was a good song. Premo laced that beat and as usal made all of them sound better. Eiht sounded pretty fresh and alive. Him and Premo may have something together after all. Black P killed that trk. Average video dope ass song.

Waun- Gettin Paid- that beat is sick and the hook is ig'nant but dope. Wish betta rappers were on it. Video very typical but hey whats new.

Lund- Pyrex Vison- I seen this video back when he dropped it. Luv the half naked women of course. Still a waste of a video imo. The song is so damn short.

Holla At Chu Dog- dope beat and Bleed still got that flow and lyrics. May have to keep an eye out for that album. Video is str8 for what it is.

Swag- Luv it! One of the best songs Banner have done in a minute. This is the Banner I like. I think he has finally figured out how to balance appeal and substance. Just hope he not teasing and stays consistant.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

Glad y'all are digging it. I saw the track on a mixtape and I honestly almost didn't even listen to it because of the title, but being a Banner stan, I decided to give it a spin and was pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

How could I forget this one? iLLest video of '09

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 2:20 am

Outlawz "Great Grand Daddy Kush"

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

Wow, that DB was nasty. I think his "new style" is definitely here to stay but I don't feel its really that new. Banner has always been somewhat conscious with his lyrics but they sounded more "southern". There were also a lot of crunk joints thrown in (which is ok with me). I've been a fan of his from the jump, tho.

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

Young Bleed is on Strange Music??? Well, it's fuckin workin! That shit was dope, I like all the Nawlins swamp footage. I can't wait to bump that shit in the whip! Young Bleed never disappoints.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 3:03 pm

Oh shit, that Chef video was dope as fuck! Still not a big fan of OB4CL2 tho. Yo, why does my man Genius look like Ludacris in that video? lol

That Young Noble was a pleasant surprise, Kev. I've never been a big fan of Outlawz but that vid peaked my interest. I'm a fan of the slow flow and that beat was 100% Wanduras shit, lol. Somebody needs to show Noble how to light a blunt, though...that shit had to be runnin like mutha fucka, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:21 pm

Wanduras wrote:

Oh, Hell YEAH! i didn't know there was a vid for this. awesome
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

This thread just died huh?

I call today:

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:01 pm

Is this the thread revival song? Haha. I like it, even if he is a Canadian and has done work with Sweatshop Union. Oh, wait, I like them too.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Wand that Break Dance Beach while corny was funny. Dope vid.

The other one is gay as fuck.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:48 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Wand that Break Dance Beach while corny was funny. Dope vid.

The other one is gay as fuck.

Definitely man, the little asian men dancing for you on the beach are definitely dope. Tran better tighten his asshole if he ever falls asleep around you.

I do find it particularly gay as well when men rap about missing their woman in a song. Pretty homo if you ask me. They should just get over it, find a retarded person to dry hump, and listen to some too short.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:46 am

I'm gonna cheat here a bit with a video thats straight outta tha Bay...Palm Bay, that is! The 2nd and 3rd verses are my boys Wisney and Quintero. Check it out, it's pretty funny and has a nice chill beat.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 2:21 am

Check the second video down... Termanology, Slaine, & Powda.

Even if you're not interested, Soulassassins.com pretty much has something for everyone I would think.

Ill video...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

Luv this song and the video is amazing to me.

Pharoahe Monch "Still Standing"

Last edited by Tic706 on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:03 pm

Dope vid Kev, but the embed isn't working.

Here's a couple few for lost time:

Last edited by thelundquist on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry for breaking the rules. i'll be done for a minute.)
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm

Sun Zoo muthafuckas! Tasha kills it! She'll make em put their arms up like their armpits itch!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm

Thanks for posting that Rigormortiz video. One of my fav trks on that album. Section 80 really moved up my 2011 list.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 11:15 pm

Asher Roth heart is in the right place. I respect his stand. But he just comes off corny on the mic to me. Hard for me to listen to him. I luv that beat and the hook was on point. Dope lyrics and message. Maybe i'll come around later.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 1:55 am

Tic706 wrote:
Thanks for posting that Rigormortiz video. One of my fav trks on that album. Section 80 really moved up my 2011 list.

No prob man. I just found out there was a vid for it, so I had to throw it up there. He absolutely murks the track.

Tic706 wrote:
Asher Roth heart is in the right place. I respect his stand. But he just comes off corny on the mic to me. Hard for me to listen to him. I luv that beat and the hook was on point. Dope lyrics and message. Maybe i'll come around later.

I can see how he comes across corny because... well he is, I guess lol, but I think more people will come around. He's a real laid-back, genuine dude and that comes across in his music. Plus he's got bars.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 6:46 am

new tornts

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:41 am

I'm becoming a huge STS fan. Everything he's touched so far is fuckin' ill. This song is the fuckin' cut!

"Who's the greatest? There ain't no greatest, we all just got our parts to play"
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 2:10 am

Fuck it, here's another music video.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 2:16 am

Not a music video, but damn this song Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School Videos   New School Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School Videos
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next