Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 2:39 pm

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16096/title.brand-nubians-sadat-x-featured-as-coach-on-new-episode-of-mtvs-made

They finally got a decent coach on the show, MTV been slipping for a while, but first Killer Mike and now Sadat. You think you can have Sadat give N3ro some private lessons?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm

LMAO....

I was kinda hoping nobody peeped this....lol

He was out in St.Louie back in May/June hittin' up all the strip clubs out there..lol, he said that St.Louie was a live spot, and that this was good exposure for his new iTunes album No Features.....so marketing and promotion is in effect.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

Nah man, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I've enjoyed watching the Made episodes with REAL rappers on it cuz even if the dorky kid sucks ass, you get to see the rapper in depth in a way you usually don't. It's a good look.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

here's some new shit he did for J.Rawls (producer)....kinda dope!
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 4:47 pm

Powell you're tight with Sadat? That's ill I've always been a fan. Gotta check this "Made" episode, anybody remember the one with C-Rayz Walz as the coach a few years back?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 4:50 pm

That's a dope song, but the vocals seem to be a bit off from the video... need to tell em to get their video game up.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 4:51 pm

The C Rayz one was dope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!   Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Powell, tell Sadat congrats for me!
Page 1 of 1