Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
thelundquist
Myestro
T. Myers
SyRuP Sippa
9 posters
AuthorMessage

FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Empty
PostSubject: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IT'S FUN!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:27 pm

That shit is pretty funny... definitely him though... aside from reusing the same pic he tweeted a pic of him holding his saigon cd... and little white fingers is in the picture...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 1:32 pm

C'mon everybody wants to know the continuing adventures of WHITE STEVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

WHITE STEVE EITHER BLOCKED ME OR DELETED HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT, IF SOME ONE COULD VERIFY EITHER WAY I'D APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

He must have just blocked you cause it came up for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

All I did was type "EVERYBODY FOLLOW @STEVETYNES"
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

Haha! Worked for me too. His last tweet or whatever the fuck they're called was 17 hours ago.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:17 pm

Lol he blocked me too... and I don't think our time on the forum even overlapped a week lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 9:57 am

LOL Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

He probably saw that I was following you so he blocked you. He's in full on bitch mode now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:08 pm

i havent been on my twitter in probably over a year so im not gonna follow him but his page is all open for anyone to see
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 3:41 pm

He's always been a bitch. I'm not a Twitter fan, but even if I was I wouldn't follow his bitch made ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:20 am

Hahahaahah!
Somebody should post the link to the Classic Thread "Steve is White" on his twitter.
I'll check it out. Maybe I'll show up to cuss him out or something...

Not really, but seriously Big Grin

I think he came back to the forum. His name is up with a pic and everything.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:22 am

Shut up Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

That's foul Linker. Little kids are off limits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 11:45 am

In all fairness, Steve did the same shit to Powell and KJ essentially. He brought it on himself. But in most regards, yes, kids are off limits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:50 am

Steve deserved every bit of what he got, and what he might get in the future. But yeah. I did check out the twitter page, but I didn't comment on any of it. Bottom line, harassing folks via internet is a little girl move..just like him.

**I know you saw that Steve**

I still can't believe dude was allowed to come back to this forum, after all of the shit he pulled. Sounds like the mods are on some battered wife syndrome type stuff..for real.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 11:10 am

thatonethere wrote:
Steve deserved every bit of what he got, and what he might get in the future. But yeah. I did check out the twitter page, but I didn't comment on any of it. Bottom line, harassing folks via internet is a little girl move..just like him.

**I know you saw that Steve**

I still can't believe dude was allowed to come back to this forum, after all of the shit he pulled. Sounds like the mods are on some battered wife syndrome type stuff..for real.

I'm pretty sure that was Linker messing around. I don't think he is on the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 11:39 am

Steve isn't even banned, people were begging for him to come back after he was revealed to be white but he couldn't take the heat (and kept lying lmfao) and left on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER   FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOLLOW WHITE STEVE ON TWITTER
Page 1 of 1